exercise?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
What exercise is everyone doing?

I went for a nice long walk with my dog last night and didnt feel to bad after.

I dont want to over do it though by not eating etc..

Me and a friend were going to go swimming but her size 8 self has nothing to worry about, im nervous about swimming and wanted to wait til i lost weight? but is it better to exercise and tone up while you lose weight or after?

What do you all recommend?

hiya well done on joing the LT brigade with regards to exercising its advised not to doanything in the 1st 2 weeks then start of slowly.
A lot of the guys on here are doing the 8 mins exercise on youtube theres sections for abs legs buns be warned they are cheesy but very effective and carry on with the dog walking I'm sure he'll appreciate it as well

all the best
xx Sharron

My advisor told me the same, not to go mad a go to the gym etc because it will use up alot of water and you could get dehydrated.

I am on week 2 and still feeling too tired physically to do much. I walk the kids to school and the dog occassionally, but it does wipe me out. Im looking forward to trying more excersise ina week or so :)

well i was last week continuing my usual weight lifting, but as muscle weighs more than fat and not having too much cardio time i only lost 4.5lb so this week i just did cardio, so i was on the cross trainer, treadmill, bike. also i walk upstairs at work rather than the lift etc, and continued with my boxing.

seems to be working lol plus i have an active job having to crawl under machines etc

Thank you all!!

Unfortunatley I dont have an active job. I work in a call center, hense why i have been online on here all day :D

fair enough well little things like tapping your feet and that all help burn off calories i do that when im relaxing and that

I think if i fidget all day my work mates will start to get worried :D

Hehe but i will try! Thank you for the tip!!

no problem i look at it as every little helps

Back