• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Existing JUDDD members ?

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Where are all the orginal members of the JUDDD eating plan.. ?

I have been going back over some of the 'older' posts and there is no one still doing the plan who was around 2/3 months ago...

Is it because people get fed up or it stops working ? just curious as all the ones who are actively posting at the moment are mostly new members...

Tracy
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st6lb G: 10st0lb
Yes we're all newbies! I was wondering the same thing when I read back over old posts last week. Although I think it's the same for any plan, most of the people that were on the slimfast board with me a few months back are no longer there. People start a diet and stick with it for a few weeks, but sadly a lot of people do give in :( But we're not going to as we have a big juddd tribe to all support eachother :D

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Couldn't agree with you more... I just get a little bit lonely here by myself...

I think I need to get a better job - one where I can't surf the web the whole time.. but then again - where would the fun in that be ??

Hahaha, I take it you're not getting much work done then! I come on here a little bit during the day if I have a little spare time, but mostly in the evenings. It is a shame tho as there were quite a few people doing it a little while back.

S: 12st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st0lb(8.09%)
Were people's losses good? I have not lost anything all week so far!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
I think so - just check back over the posts on the previous pages - there seemed to be quite a few people doing it at one point !

One girl got down to goal weight on it, not sure how long any of the others stayed on the plan.

S: 12st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st0lb(8.09%)
What are good threads to read? As I tried reading some but weren't very informative.