expecting a gain this week

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by metrognome, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well not holding out for any loss this week at weigh in as i i have done no exercise, and had a couple of cakes as it was my birthday on sunday(tesco double choc chip muffin, and mr kipling choc chip slices) and i cant seem to get back into it, i have been counting cals but not been eating low fat.

i dont think there is anything i can do about it before thursday evening so will have to grin and bear it and try harder next week. still its not so bad one dodgy week in six
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    well you know the reason why, but do some exercise over the next couple of days, up your water intake, carry on counting the cals and go back to watching the fat and you may find that its not as bad as you thought.

Come on gal, you can do it. It doesnt have to be the whole week ruined, you cant get back the days already gone by but today is another day.

Keep smiling, you've done so well so far

4. Butterflygirl

Butterflygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What sarah said- draw a line under it all and carry on, you never know what you can achieve until you put your mind to it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.