Explosions - dont read if your eating lol

jenm

I started LL total just over a week ago as a returner (did it a few years back). I'm now on day 8 and the past few days I've had literally explosive diahorreah!! it's literally like my guts are falling out!! Scuse the graphic detail but just wondering if this is normal :/
I text my councillor to ask but she's obviously too busy to reply. I have class tomorrow night so can ask her then but just wondered if anyone else experienced this in the first couple of weeks?

Sorry to hear you're having an awful time of it. Afraid I can't help any, but didn't want to read and run!!
I'm sure one of the guys and girls here should know for sure!

Maybe there's an ingredient that doesn't agree with you?!

Hope you get it sorted soon hon, and keep topping up with extra water to replace the fluids you're losing! Xxxxx

Thanks, I never even thought about an ingredient not agreeing! Think you are right though now I come to think of it as fine when have soup or porridge but. Happened last night while having a chocolate shake for super & had a vanilla one for my tea. I'll cut them out & see if it makes a difference x

hi there i sometimes have that feeling after the shakes, esp the vanilla one, wise to try cutting them out for a while also keep up your water intake x

Back