EXTRA EASY Cookbook

My apologies. I seem to be repeating myself.
I thought I posted on 2 separate threads!
Must be old age creeping on :eek:

The bacon lentil and tomato soup is lush! The chicken noodle soup is good too.

No there isn't any recipes with quorn in its just fish, meat and poultry. I have got the rich beef stew in my slow cooker and it smells delish...:)

nettie xxx

I got mine at class today and omg canna wait to cook got bns and bacon risotto for tonight then kheema curry tues, fish pie wed, penne pasta with the pork ragu thurs and chicken & leek pie for fri then steak with the hassleback tatties for sat and doing roast beef dinner for sunday not in book lol

Last edited:
The turkey and seafood paella is good using chicken! Lots of it!

The Thai crab cakes are gorgeous, really good! The pork and pasta ragu is lovely too. I'm having the kheema curry this week. It's a great book!

Yup, I have to agree that this is one of SW's best books I've bought - I've tried all the recipes I think my hubby and I would like and haven't had a bad meal from it yet - well worth the outlay! No need to get bored eating the same things all the time when you can get recipes like these - and there's also the recipes on their website and in the magazines - not to mention the ones folks post on this site! oooh I'm getting hungry again!

Back