extra easy dinners that kids will enjoy

Sausage,egg & chips!
Sausage=Sainsbury's "be good to yourself" extra lean Cumberland sausages 0.5syn each
Egg= Fry in a non stick pan with Fry Light, cover with a glass lid to coat the yoke
Chips= Part boil for 5 mins then in an oven-proof dish, sprayed with Fry Light & cooked for 30mins turning once, sprinkle with seasoning of your choice

Egg Mcmuffins
Make burger from 1 sausage, add herbs,garlic salt and roll in your hand, fry in Fry Light, scramble egg, then cook in a cooking ring, use wholemeal baps =1Heb, 1 slice of smoked bacon, fat removed, grilled. Enjoy!!

My nieces love spag bol but hate th homemade curry think its coz it doesn't look bright orange like a jar does but there not my kids so cant teach them that much once a week lol get them to help too my nieces love pinching bits of pepper and handing me the spices and herbs we're making sw burger's on saturday xx

Mince and onions with a beef stock cube fried in frylite add peas once cooked. Serve with mash pots.

Omelet (any filling) and sw chips.

Defo the SW chips with various additions :) Also, easy bacon spaghetti:

Dice and fry one large onion with 2 cloves garlic in fry light until soft. Add bacon and fry until most is cooked. Add tbsp tomato puree, tin of chopped tomatoes, sprinkle of oregano bring to boil and simmer until it thickens. Serve with lots of pasta :)
Kids love this! Makes lots too, so you can keep extras in fridge or freeze for a quick meal when you have no time to cook! Hope this helps :)

Meatballs and pasta,
sausage and mash (Sainsbury BGTY sausages)
Pizza chicken with SW chips and salad or baked beans
Chicken stuffed with EL philli and wrapped in bacon, u could also use quark with herbs and garlic

Back