Extra Easy Days extra easy, green or original...........

I normally stick to green days as OH is a vegetarian and I am too lazy to cook 2 different things each night. I throw in the occasional red day, either when OH is away, or as a veggie-red day.

I only really do EE when we eat out, as it's (extra ;)) easier. I miss my extra HEX's a lot on those days though :(

I have only done EE so far, i just cannot get my head around the other two! Seems like too much measuring too :eek:

I have only done EE so far, i just cannot get my head around the other two! Seems like too much measuring too :eek:

Not quite sure where you've got the measuring idea from :confused: The only thing you measure/weigh on red/green is the HEX's - and you'd that on EE anyway!
You're just limited to what is free, and get to choose 2 HEA's and 2 HEB's (from much bigger lists than on EE) each day - they're the only real differences in essence.

Not quite sure where you've got the measuring idea from :confused: The only thing you measure/weigh on red/green is the HEX's - and you'd that on EE anyway!
You're just limited to what is free, and get to choose 2 HEA's and 2 HEB's (from much bigger lists than on EE) each day - they're the only real differences in essence.

I know it's only the HEX's but there are only 2 to worry about on EE :p You have just explained it better than the book in a couple of sentences i must say!

I do extra easy 99.99999999995% of the time. I have tried red days and if, like today I get to a certain point and realise I've eaten no meat, I do a green day! I have lost 4.5stone now and it's mostly been on EE, it's soooo easy and flexible!

EE for me! Im into my 3rd week and am hoping for a loss on monday - it my first weigh in as I couldnt make class last week due to working and this week class was cancelled becuase of the snow!! x

You're just limited to what is free, and get to choose 2 HEA's and 2 HEB's (from much bigger lists than on EE) each day

Sorry I'm confused now! :confused: I thought the lists were the same it's just that you could only choose 1A & 1B on EE. Are there different lists then? I'm doing this at home so could easily have got mixed up but obviously need to know if I have! :eek:

Yes, the lists are different (well, the HEB ones are, HEA is the same iirc), and greens list is much bigger than reds - plus you can choose everything that you could on EE too.
On green you can choose a measured amount of meat, fish, nuts, and cheese as a HEB for example, and on red, a measured amount of potatoes (but must have the skin on), parsnips, peas, pulses, beans (but not baked beans) or wholemeal pasta.

I guess the difference with EE is that you could have any of the 'extra' things on those lists as 'free' foods, rather than a HEB anyway. But if you are doing red/green occasionally, it's worth knowing that you can choose from a wider range, iyswim.

Sorry - I sound really dim here :eek:
when I choose my HEA & HEB I choose from the same list as someone on Red or Green don't I and I can also have as free anything that is free on red and free on green.
Are you saying that I can only have my HEB choice from the things that are HEs on both days rather than those that are HE on the red list/green list?

HEA's are the same on all plans as far as I know, so in that respect, there is no difference for you if you do EE.

There isn't really a need for you to pick from the 'extra' things on either the green or red lists of HEB's, as the things on those lists are almost all FREE on EE anyway. For example, 198g of new potatoes is a HEB on red, but you wouldn't pick that as your HEB on EE, because potatoes are free anyway. The extra lists are only relevant if you are doing red or green - and are there to ensure that you get a small amount of the 'missing' things, like extra fibre on red, or extra protein on green :)

If you're doing EE, I really wouldn't worry about it!

I was told tho that u could use your b choice as cheese on extra easy yet on green u can use cheese as a b choice as well as an a choice! Hope that makes sense

Back