Extra Easy extra easy help please :0)

Hi am i reading this right on extra easy you can have as much meat and carbohydrates as you want together without weighing??

Do you just have 3 meals like this per day and if you want any snacks or anything do you have to use your syns???

Sorry cant seems to get my frazzled brain round it???

Can i also start the extra easy plan today say even tho i had a green day yesterday, or do i have to start the week doing easy extra???

Confussed
Jane :confused:

Yes, that's basically it! Take the Free Food list from Red and the list from Green and add them together as they are all free on EE. That's for ANY food eaten on an EE day, not just meals.

You can change what day you're having (red, green, EE) on a daily basis. In fact those who mix it up a little seem to do better!

I've done nothing but EE since I started at the end of September and have lost 20lbs so far. I was very skeptical of EE at first as it seems to go against everything I was originally taught in SW when I did the program years ago. But for me it works!!

so can can you eat things like pasta during meals for a snack or would you use the pasta you have just eaten as snack from your syns???

:confused:

You can eat it anytime you like, as a snack or meal. It makes no difference!! It is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D

WOW that sounds to good to be true!!! i am defo doing this plan now.

Thanks and good luck on your weight loss journey!! :)

jane x

Thanks Jane! I also thought it sounded too good to be true until I tried it! I find it so so easy. I find that because I'm having a 'complete' meal, I don't feel the need to 'cheat' or sabotage my diet because I find it satisfying. I've done EE every single day and have lost 20 lbs since the end of September! I can see myself eating like this forever! Which is fantastic :D I don't know how it works, but it does :) Let us know how you get on with it, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask :D

Hi Jane

I've been doing EE since starting back 4 weeks ago (just had 3rd WI) and have lost 7.5lb.

I had done SW for a year up until April 2009 and had bucked against EE as the original plan worked for me and I was a bit of a stick in the mud about the whole thing and argued vehemently that if it ain't broke etc, but I am finding it far easier now than before.

I've tons more weight to lose than you so I'm not for one moment saying you will lose at the same rate as I am, but just want to assure you that it does work xx

extra easy DOES seem too good to be true, but it is true! i agreeu feelmore satisfied because u can have the complete meal. IN the "old days"i hated having to have either spag bol made with scabby quorn mince, or beef mince but with a handful of wholemeal bleurgh pasta... now i can have REAL spag bol yum yum yum

in agreement you you guys!!! Extra Easy is extra fab!!!!!
I ve been doing EE for almost 2 weeks now (2 weeks on Friday) and Ive lost 7lb so far (I know I should not weigh myself but just can not help it!!) Its just great and I think it is a more realistic plan to stick to for life YUM YUM!!!

I'm really enjoying EE and am pleased with my loss so far! What I love about it is that it takes so much less brain work to plan meals, and what's more my hubby can eat all the same food as me without whingeing!! It's as it says on the tin, extra easy!! I love meat/fish and also pasta, rice, couscous, bulgar wheat, lentils, beans, chickpeas, potatoes and can't be bothered to measure them most of the time! I also find it better to have cooked breakfasts in the morning eg. eggs, quorn or <3% fat sausages such as Morrisons Eat Smart (free) with baked beans and that way I can save my HEa and HEb for later in the day!! If I'm on green I usually have porrige. I've yet to try red and was thinking of trying it just to vary things a bit and see how I get on, but I bet I'll veer back to EE most of the time!! Good luck! I'm sure you'll soon see the results and lose your skeptisism over it which I had in the beginning until I started seeing results!

Back