Extra Easy extra easy help plzzzz

jacqui35

Silver Member
:553:Hi all

Can someone enlighten me on which is correct on extra easy??

Ive been told by different ppl that:

1. only eat three meals a day and have fruit in between

2. you can eat extra easy all day long :cool:

Ok i tried extra easy a few months back and i only did eat 3 meals and fruit in between to have a weigh in of sts then half pound on the week after i was horridified and really upset, imagine me eating all day and how much i would of put on, so im giving it another go since only a week outta my life trying again, so if anyone could give me which one it is i would be grateful

many thanks :553:

do you have the book, i had to keep reading and reading, no you dont have to have 3 meals a day and only fruit inbetween.

you can have your meals and snack on any free food which is either red/green and if you have anything with syns in then it is the lower syn value, you also have 1 HEa and 1 HEb
does that sort of help

Hi

Extra easy is anything free on a red day and anything free on a green day is free on extra easy. You are supposed to have 1 healthy B and 1 healthy a and 1/3rd of your plate should be suprefree food. The syn value is the lowest of either values ie if something is 5 on green but only 3 on red you take 3 syns.

Perhaps when you did it before you didnt eat enough hence the STS and slight gain.

You can snack on anything free between meals.

HTH

Hi

Extra easy is anything free on a red day and anything free on a green day is free on extra easy.

Perhaps when you did it before you didnt eat enough hence the STS and slight gain.

You can snack on anything free between meals.

HTH

Hi thanks last time i was scared to eat anything all day from green and red and when you say anything free from red and green do you still mean pasta meat etc or the orange foods??, i no its 12.33 and ive had nothing yet as im not hungry and feel so full and im like this everyday but another thing does it matter when you start eating cos i can have my breakfast at 8-9 ish at night.

So i can eat red and green on a plate with 1/3rd of vegs or salad and then inbetween eat my healthy ex b and cheese with a meal?? sorry sounding dumb but i dont want to go this week and come home dissappointed if im trying to follow this 100%

thanks again :sigh:

I'm doing EE and my day looks a bit like this (check out the food diaries for ideas too, that's what I do;)):

- Breakfast is bran flakes (HEX B) and milk (HEX A) with a banana
- Meals are usually something like pasta with chicken and veg or jacket potato with tuna and salad or eggs and bacon with SW chips
- Snacks are some of my syns e.g. a cereal bar or yoghurt and fruit, some people have free cupasoups or packets of dried noodles as a snack, I did this the other day when I was starving

Hope this helps! :)

I am going to have a EE day tomorrow, I will probably have only two meals, one of them being chicken with syn free chips and salad, not sure of the other one yet, maybe bacon egg and beans. I use my healthy b as a treat later at night as I have two alpen light bars. My other is might use as cheese on my salad. I will only snack on fruit though.

We're all different on EE. I usually have my HexA and B for breakfast (cereal and milk), banana and yogurt, or ham for a snack, bacon omelette, salad and beans for lunch or an egg salad, then fruit for a snack then dinner something like chilli (mince tin toms) with a baked potato and salad, or a massive stir fry with beef, cabbage, peppers, carrots, sweet corn, onion, mushrooms and chilli, and use my syns for stuff like ketchup, skinny cow ice cream, options with quark. It doesn't matter what you eat when, but our bodies need food regularly, it balances our blood sugars and stops it going in to starvation mode. if you eat in the evening and then don't eat anything for another 18-20 hours your body will be wondering where the food is and could very easily start hanging on to the calories it's getting which is what it sounds like happened last time. Even if you can only manage small bits try and eat something through the day to avoid this.

Just to confirm you can eat any red/green foods all day long, have one HExA and one HExB, and fill up on superfree (orange) foods, and have your 5-15 syns a day (important to have these too if you can)

I think that is Mix2Max when you have 3 meals a day, your plate is 1/3 red, 1/3 green and 1/3 superfree. Then you can only have superfree foods in between. Could be sucess express I get confused!

I do EE every day. Have a look at my food diary (ignore the chocolate and bread entries though :break_diet: they were my baaad days).

For snacks I eat chicken, crab sticks, yoghurt, fruit or syn some crisps if I'm not making my own.

I try to eat as many speed foods as I can but I don't like many of them. I eat lot's of eggs and other superfree foods such as fromage frais.

A daily menu for me would be;-

B/fast
Scramble egg on toast (HeB) and either bacon, smoked salmon or baked beans

Lunch
Chicken and either savoury rice or pasta n sauce (HeA) with added sweetcorn or broccoli.

Dinner
Pork chop, new potatoes, broccoli, carrots or petit pois

or

Chilli with rice and cheese (HeA if not already used on pasta sauce)

Back