Extra Easy: Help!!

Hi Guys and Gals

I was wondering if anyone can help me, and advise me.

I have my weigh in tomorrow night, and right after I'm travelling to Redditch for a course which lasts over 3 days. Now the hotel I'm staying at is providing Breakfast (full english) and dinner (from a set menu), its just lunch that is worrying me. From what people have told me there is only a McDonalds (Which I hate) and a snack van avaliable for lunch. I'm hoping the snack van will do jacket pots, if they don't is there anyway to minimise the damage/ amount of syns.

I'm planning on taking some hi-fi bars and fruit that i can have in my room, and I'm hoping that the full english will be a pick your own food type thing so I can stick to free foods.

Is there anything you can suggest I could take for lunch,there is no fridge, and I don't know what facilities will be avaliable at the course centre.

Any help or advice would be great.

Thank you

CJ
x

Could take some mugshots, they'll have a kettle for sure! Take plenty of fruit with you. The mcdonalds chicken n bacon salad is free (without the dressing but that isn't high). If you can avoid your hexb at breaky and dinner then you can knock 6 syns off a sandwich? 12 off if you can save your cheese. Try asked for poached eggs or boiled for breaky. It'll keep you going longer anyway!

Back