Extra Easy Help!!?!?

ronnie87

I'm thinking about trying Extra Easy for a few days starting tomorrow, just to see if it makes a difference...anyone else do this plan? I don't understand how it works if meat, fish, and pasta/rice are all free still??
Do I need to stick to the plan for at least a week or can I do a few EE days and a few green??
I really struggle doing RED days cause I seem to be hungry all the time, and find GREEN days cheaper! But at the moment Im using my HEX's on Ryvitas and cereal, and not having any meat at all - i miss it!!

I'm thinking about trying Extra Easy for a few days starting tomorrow, just to see if it makes a difference...anyone else do this plan? I don't understand how it works if meat, fish, and pasta/rice are all free still??
Do I need to stick to the plan for at least a week or can I do a few EE days and a few green??
I really struggle doing RED days cause I seem to be hungry all the time, and find GREEN days cheaper! But at the moment Im using my HEX's on Ryvitas and cereal, and not having any meat at all - i miss it!!

Extra easy seems a little hard to get your head around simply because it sounds too good to be true. But it really is that easy and good.
Start by looking at your book and all that is free on red and all that is free on green is free on EE. But, you can only have 1 A and 1 B.
You can have a green day one day and a red day another and then have an EE day. Or you can have all EE days. It's whatever works for you.
Where baked beans are free on a green day and bacon is free on a red day, well they're both free on EE, it's that simple.

Have a look at my food diary if you want some ideas as to what you can eat, I stick mainly to EE.

Keep in mind that 1/3 of your plate needs to be free food, while them rest can be red/green. And only 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB.

I love EE. It's easier =)

Obviously the more speed foods you can get on your plate the better. Lot's of veg and fruit. Look or the foods with an S or SS next to them. It can be chicken, tuna, turkey or even tripe :jelous: they're all speed foods too.

Back