Extra Easy: Low syn sausages

Minniemouse23

Silver Member
Does anyone know of any low syn sausages? I brought the sainsburys be good to yourself ones and even they were 4 syns! A colleague of mine has suggested the tesco ones but I can't find them anywhere!!!!! HELP I love sausages

Does anyone know of any low syn sausages? I brought the sainsburys be good to yourself ones and even they were 4 syns! A colleague of mine has suggested the tesco ones but I can't find them anywhere!!!!! HELP I love sausages

Sainsbury Be Good to Yourself Cumberland sausages are 1/2 syn each.

Tesco Healthy living cumberland are 1 syn each. Not always easy to see on the shelf I must admit.

However I have gone over to Sainsbury as they are 1/2.

i am sure I read on here that the sainsbury ones were half a syn each.

Yep, the sainsbury bgty Cumberland ones are half a syn each. I love them, really don't like quorn stuff, so for the sake of a syn I have the bgty ones. Nom nom.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a look in the syn values subforum as there are lots of threads about sausages (your post will get moved there).
By the way if you are checking the syns on the app it defaults to the green plan which is why it says 4 syns per sausage ;)

The Sainsbury's ones are 4 syns for the entire packet. Which I would eat, they are that lovely. :eat:
Oh lolly this must of been where I went wrong, I too could eat the whole pack haha!!! I'll be popping in after work.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and thank you I'll let you know how I get on

Have a look in the syn values subforum as there are lots of threads about sausages (your post will get moved there). By the way if you are checking the syns on the app it defaults to the green plan which is why it says 4 syns per sausage ;)

Oh we'll that explains it!!! I've just started to do a dairy on the website so hopefully I will get the correct syn values now!! As for the sub forums I thought I was good at technology but I have no idea... I'm a newbie :)

Yep, the sainsbury bgty Cumberland ones are half a syn each. I love them, really don't like quorn stuff, so for the sake of a syn I have the bgty ones. Nom nom. Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I went through a quorn stage - my nan is veggie so I took some tips off her but I really really missed bacon and sausages - everything else I could do without! I rarely touch the stuff now

No butcher is able to advertise products as being syn free any more so I would be very of wary of any that claim to. SW stopped their butcher accreditation scheme three years ago and take legal action against businesses trying to trade on their brand. Unless the butcher can provide the nutritional analysis, which the vasy majority won't be able to, then there's no way of know the the syns for sure x

We'll I tried the sainsburys sausages tonight and they defiantly weren't what I had before, the packaging has changed so maybe the ingredients too!! I didn't like them - they didn't have any flavour but I love sausages so I'll have to eat them!

No butcher is able to advertise products as being syn free any more so I would be very of wary of any that claim to. SW stopped their butcher accreditation scheme three years ago and take legal action against businesses trying to trade on their brand. Unless the butcher can provide the nutritional analysis, which the vasy majority won't be able to, then there's no way of know the the syns for sure x

Well they haven't done any harm to me so far and like I said no fat came off on George Forman like they did with weight watchers ones. But odd that he does have slimming world signs up and 'syn free' notices x

Joes sausages and burgers are free, you get then online, the company work along side slimming world, but they are expensive! Tasty tho!!

Back