Extra Easy- New syn values?

I too have been thinking about this, especially thinking of my chicken chow mein- as the chicken was problably most of the syns so should now be lower syn value just for the oil etc as the noodles and chicken are both free! Hmmmm....

LOL!!! Well anything I can help with I'm only too happy to. I'm struggling at the moment with my own weight so I'm learning loads from you all, it's so nice to get that mid week support and everyone seems so helpful and lovely!!
Just one more thing I love about SW - most organisations require their consultants to be a certain size/weight but SW allows members to become consultants while they are still on their own journey. I find it much more inspirational to know the SWC is on the journey with us

My consultant has last about 8 stone and is still on the journey. Makes her more real to me :)

Your posts are really interesting to read as the one thing that worried me was being a consultant when I will still have a long way to go. I had the idea people would look at me and think 'why should we listen to her as she is still fat!' It's my low body image I suppose after yewars of dodging the camera and not wanting to stand out. I winning that battle but the little niggle is still there.

No way! I'd feel much more comfortable with a SWC who was still on the journey than one who was skinny!

Our leader is skinny and has lost all her weight but the area manager comes to our class as she has gained again with being so busy doing her job and not thinking of herself so she is back at class with us to get herself back on focus again. They are both lovely people and even though I am new to class so don't know the leader well yet, I have known the area manager for years. The leader phoned me on my first week to see if I was understanding the plan ok or if I needed any help which I thought was such a nice thing to do. We have a great class with various shapes and sizes but everyone is there for same reason so are very willing to give tips and advice, I love my class and look forward to going even if I have been bad like last week.

Back