Extra Easy Extra easy or red/green

amandamoo

Hi I am rejoining slimming world tomorrow
And I was just needing some advice, I have done slimming g world on and off for yrs but I just don't seem to have the motivation lately to stick to it so that's why I have come on here for a little bit of help and support!!! Would you recommend I start off on EE or red/green??? I have at least 2.5st to lose please help xxx

You need to do whatever fits best with yourself, if you are more than familiar with r and g then maybe stick with these for first few weeks until you have the confidence to try ee, however once you get your head around the 1hea and 1heb choice a day and each meal needing to be 1/3 super free foods and 2/3 free foods rule, ee is generally more flexible these days. I personally follow green but this is purely due to the fact I don't eat meat, we are all different and you need to follow whatever works best for you, it may be a case of trial and error for a few weeks but most importantly, stick with it!

kimmykins2008 said:
You need to do whatever fits best with yourself, if you are more than familiar with r and g then maybe stick with these for first few weeks until you have the confidence to try ee, however once you get your head around the 1hea and 1heb choice a day and each meal needing to be 1/3 super free foods and 2/3 free foods rule, ee is generally more flexible these days. I personally follow green but this is purely due to the fact I don't eat meat, we are all different and you need to follow whatever works best for you, it may be a case of trial and error for a few weeks but most importantly, stick with it!

Thanks very much i think I will give EE a go as I could make meals for all the family!!! I let you know how I get on lol xx

EE is defo best when your also feeding a family and I think its alot more flexible as I dont always have time to plan my lunches or have long to stand and make something. My consulant told me that all plans should have the same effect as long as there correctly followed, any way. Everyone has different opinons on them you should have a go at each one at least once to see for yourself.

nfarnon said:
EE is defo best when your also feeding a family and I think its alot more flexible as I dont always have time to plan my lunches or have long to stand and make something. My consulant told me that all plans should have the same effect as long as there correctly followed, any way. Everyone has different opinons on them you should have a go at each one at least once to see for yourself.

Thanks very much am lovin extra easy and so are my family xxxx

Back