extra easy problem

tallsarah said:
"I am pretty new to SW but as far as I know you can swap and change which kind of day you have, I even think you can change it for each meal (I'm sure I've read that somewhere)".

I thought you had to stick to whichever (red, green EE) for the whole day and therefore not change for different meals on the same day?

There is an old SW plan called Mix2Max where you could have red or green for each meal in a day-if you want to know about it, just search the forum as I can't remember the exact details :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EE doesn't work for me, I eat too much on it :sigh: even though its free food I still need portion control! I do EE on a Tuesday (WI day) so I can have a chinese that night (rice & meat) then I do Red Wednesday & Thursday, Green on Friday so I can have a big plate of chips with SW curry sauce and back to Red Saturday, Sunday & Monday, I did this last week and didn't go over 10 daily syns and I lost 3lbs so I know it works for me :)

Don't give up you just need to see what days work best for you :)

yup, EE isn't for everyone, I like to add a couple of green days in, can't quite get to grips with the red days yet.

I would try that, don't give up. What does you C say? x

I tried EE when I first started a few weeks ago and it wasn't properly explained to me at all about 1/3 superfree and I was constantly hungry. I also dont eat meat which makes a huge difference. I put on weight in my first week. Since then I switched consultants and I have only done Green days and I have so far lost 4.5lbs.

I tried EE when I first started a few weeks ago and it wasn't properly explained to me at all about 1/3 superfree and I was constantly hungry. I also dont eat meat which makes a huge difference. I put on weight in my first week. Since then I switched consultants and I have only done Green days and I have so far lost 4.5lbs.

JUST like me (except the 4 lb weight loss) i could have written this myself! its my first week of changing to green so weigh in will see, i have found it easier so far

I just had my best loss 2.5 lbs on red days. A whole week except sunday when I do EE for my roast dinner so I can have potatoes without skin on and beef. I'm very pro red at the moment because I think pasta hates me!

well done helsangels, i have to say EE wasnt explained to me either i just got my books after the class ended and she said "one A and one B on pages ..... and .... and anything you like from pages..... and ......" thats all i got told!? so off i went thinking this is great, only to gain on my first week! the reply was "must be your hormones". I guess what I am saying is it is very dependant upon the correct infromation being given to you and this forum told me what i needed to know. i told my C last week I was changing to green as things werent working, i didnt know the 1/3rd rule....her reply was "being vegetarian you should do green anyway really, dont know why you did EE" aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggggghhh!!!!!!!

I'm another in the "EE doesn't work for me" camp. Like other people have said I would have my 1/3 superfree and the rest free BUT I just ate too much by piling my plate higher. Plus I'm a carb fiend and love pasta and potatoes but if I eat too many I bloat and don't lose weight.

I lost 2 stone 4 years ago on SW using mostly red. When I returned to lose another 2 stone this year I tried EE and lost a grand total of 1 lb in 3 weeks! Switched back to red and lost almost 3 lbs in a week.

It's all very personal - and just a case of working out what is right for you. If you're following the rules and having your 1/3 superfree, only eating until full and snacking on superfree then EE probably isn't right for you. Or your portions are too big like mine were!

Start a diary on here with what you are eating and how much and people will help you. Also talk to your C and tell her your concerns. If she's good she'll listen and try to help. If not find a new group with a different C and talk to her.

Im going to admit, recently I've been doing red and green as a bit of a change in order to try and boost ky weight loss - but that's because I only have 5lbs to go now! Until then I'd only ever followed extra easy, and whilst some weeks the losses were small, and there were a couple of maintains, the weight still came off so long as I had my third super free.

Just check and make sure you're doing it right, and make sure a third of every meal is super free and hopefully you'll see a difference soon! Good luck!

I didn't lose on EE at first. Now I have but I would say my fruit & veg is more like 50% of the days intake, and I do an exercise almost class every day.

I used to do mainly green and think I felt more secure because of the extra restrictions. I ate more on the Green plan and lost more easily, but I feel like my diet is more balanced and healthy while I'm on EE because of all the fruit & veg.

I was always a red day girl last year i thought i would try EE, over 3 months i put on 1stone!!! So i had a break from dieting altogether and you guessed it put on another stone!!!, then january i thought right i will give EE another go as it fits in better with the family, and i have lost every week accept this week, but i no why snd i deserved it!, so although i have no idea why it didnt work then but is now , i do think it just doesnt suit everyone xxx

:grouphugg:Hi Silver ...I have lost 7lbs in 3 months but am not worried. I think that you could try just pasta and rice and see if that makes a difference. I have plain mash and jkt potatoes and am fine. Or you could do a mix of red and green and ee.

Why not go to a class for a few weeks to get advice off a consultant

One thing I've had to watch is the amount of Carbs on my plate, its really easy for me to stick a bit more pasta or potatoes on rather than superfree veg.

Good luck with whatever you decide :)

I have actually had to cut out all complex carbs like Pasta, rice, potatoes and bread, otherwise i just dont lose weight. I tried experimenting with my superfree and third plate, and brown carbs etc, but my losses were awful. I just recently found out I have PCOS (as well as thyroid problems) and apparently this can be quite common. EE defo does not work for me, and I stick to mostly red days, and have the occasional EE, but only so I can eat pulses, and sweetcorn, as I love them.

the weird thing was...i expected t be starving and actually the opposite has happened. I feel satisfied and actually my cravings for rubbish has even reduced! I have lost 1 stone 11Ib's so far.

I have only lost 8lbs in 3.5 months so think I may do more reds and greens ....shame cos ee is great. Maybe when I lose more I will do ee at the weekends

Back