Extra Easy - superfree question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Acceber, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Acceber

Acceber Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been told at my group (by my consultant and another member) that anything that is free on both red and green days is superfree (like ff natural yoghurt, for example), however looking in the book that I have been given, I read it that it is only the listed vegetables and fruits that are superfree and everything else on the red & green lists is free.

Sorry if that's confusing you (it's certainly confusing me!). Can anybody help clarify whether these other things are 'superfree' and if so where does it say so?

Please help - I'm quite confused!!

Rebecca

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im sure its only fruit and most veg. Free foods can be speed foods if thats what they mean? Dont bank me on it though x

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    nope only fruit and veg is superfree, like you say its listed in the book. If its not on those 2 pages its not superfree,

as said above there is speed and superspeed foods too that are free but not superfree. they're denoted by S and SS in your book. fish is superspeed and quorn is too if I remember correctly.

xx

5. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Technically both are right - just to confuse you!!

Back a few years ago there was only red and green days no extra easy. Super free then was anything free on both days like eggs quorn yoghurts etc as well as fruit and veg.

Since extra easy was introduced superfree became fruit and veg only. Hope this makes sense!!

6. Acceber

Acceber Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you all for the replies. Yes that does make it clearer thank you. I think I'm just going to go with treating the fruit & veg listed as superfree & treat the other things as just free.

Thanks for clarifying things for me :)

Rebecca

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.