1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy: Sw t shirts

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by chloe0214, 28 January 2014 Social URL.

1. chloe0214

chloe0214 Full Member

I've seen a few members at my group who wear these at weigh in.... I would really like one as I can wear it every weigh in : ) does anyone know where you can get these from???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    My consultant has one, an "I ♥ SW" T-shirt. I'm sure they are part of the merchandise, we were told if any of us wanted one she could order for us. So maybe try asking your consultant :)

4. abisaurus

abisaurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(36.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    My consultant only usually advertisses the fact that he can order them when we have a group activity (like the slim for good or race at your place campaigns) it helps to get people involved :) Im sure they can be ordered at any time though. I love my I <3 SW tee ^_^

5. MrsMcG

MrsMcG Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(19.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Our consultant gives them to the people who volunteer to help out at meetings (making tea, raffle tickets etc) but I'm sure they'd order them for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.