Extra Easy: syn help please.

Hello everyone, I am re starting slimming world tomorrow. I'm going at it alone as cant really afford to go to group at the moment and don't have the time. I have however been before and know all the basics, thankfully!

I have a few 'quick foods' still laying about and wondering if anyone knows the syn value for them?

Schwartz meatball pasta bake (winter recipe mix) 35g sachet. You just mix it with water so hoping not too bad!

Schwartz Tuna Napolitana recipe mix, 30g. You mix this with milk but would use the milk as a HEA so just need to know the sachet syns.

Also I love the Tilda and Uncle Bens micro rice pouches. Anyone have the syn values of any of those? They are so handy when you don't have much time.

Im determined this time. I want to lose 2 stone before I go to Mexico in May with my parents. I have found some amazing recipes on here and im now going to plan my weeks diary!

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help with my question

Donna x

There is a syn values sub-forum on here where you can search to see if someone has already asked. I know the Tilda and Uncle Bens ones come up quite a lot so you should find them there.

Sachets of sauce mix can be worked out using 1 syn per 20 calories :)

You might be worth going for 1/2 weeks to get the latest books as i think there have been some recent updates.

The meatball mixs comes out at 5 1/2 syns

the Tuna comes out the same as the meatballs.

I have tried searching through there but only come across one flavour of TILDA rice so far,so thought I would ask. From what I remember I think they are all pretty much the same but I guess they could of changed.

Thanks for the sachet recipes, they aren't as bad as I thought considering they make 4 portions and everything I add to them is free food. Quite pleased about that.

I'v been reading through some recipes and a man uses Schwartz sachets quite a lot, especially, the garlic, mushrooms and cream one and the creamy mild peppercorn sauce. Apparently these are only 4.5 syns if using milk as a HEA which I think is great.
Know of anyone cheese sauce sachets around the same amount of syns please?

Hello everyone, I am re starting slimming world tomorrow. I'm going at it alone as cant really afford to go to group at the moment and don't have the time. I have however been before and know all the basics, thankfully!

I have a few 'quick foods' still laying about and wondering if anyone knows the syn value for them?

Schwartz meatball pasta bake (winter recipe mix) 35g sachet. You just mix it with water so hoping not too bad!

Schwartz Tuna Napolitana recipe mix, 30g. You mix this with milk but would use the milk as a HEA so just need to know the sachet syns.

Also I love the Tilda and Uncle Bens micro rice pouches. Anyone have the syn values of any of those? They are so handy when you don't have much time.

Im determined this time. I want to lose 2 stone before I go to Mexico in May with my parents. I have found some amazing recipes on here and im now going to plan my weeks diary!

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help with my question

Donna x

The tuna one I have in my cupboard and its 5.5 for 30g xx all my leftover stuff I listed and its on my fridge lol

Thanks for moving it for me. I haven't used this site for a very long time, sorry.

Has anyone found any low syn cheese sauce sachets yet where I can use my healthy extra a for?

Back