Extra Easy v Success Express

LessofLou

Just reading through some of my 'old' SW stuff and came across a success express booklet.
It seems this may be the forerunner to Extra Easy as it it 1/3rd plate of free food (on either red or green) and 2/3rds plate of superfree food (free on red and green foods)
Success Express still allowed 2 HEs according to my book but that seems to be the only difference?
Has anyone done success express? Is it the same as EE and does it work any quicker?
I havent been on here in a while but I am re-starting...again.......!
I just wondered which plan people had the best results with?
:eatdrink023::party0038:

Hiya! I do xtra easy but red and green days seem to work best for me so I do that when I can plus I love my bread so enjoy having more healhy extras on red/green.

I've never tried success express, if u try it let us know how u get on x x

LessofLou said:
Just reading through some of my 'old' SW stuff and came across a success express booklet.
It seems this may be the forerunner to Extra Easy as it it 1/3rd plate of free food (on either red or green) and 2/3rds plate of superfree food (free on red and green foods)
Success Express still allowed 2 HEs according to my book but that seems to be the only difference?
Has anyone done success express? Is it the same as EE and does it work any quicker?
I havent been on here in a while but I am re-starting...again.......!
I just wondered which plan people had the best results with?
:eatdrink023::party0038:

Also you had to take the higher of the 2 syn values where as with EE you take the lowest :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I did success express a few weeks ago to boost my weight loss.

You turn the EE rules the other way round. 2/3rds superfree, 1/3rd free.

Was never hungry to the point of pushing myself to eat, didn`t want to start skipping meals. Had been guilty of that before Slimming World.

Usually do red/green as I find it easier than EE. Would do SE again for a short while if I needed to.

I've done success express a couple of times... Basically as stated as above... Works well. You end up eating loads of salad and veg and fruit which is basically the idea but if you want to boost your weight loss then try it for a couple of days out of seven and see how you get on. I did it last week for three days because I put 3lb on the week before going to Ibiza and I lost 3lb in one week :) Result xxx

Most consultants tend to advise members to do a success express day or two within a week if they want to boost their losses - my consultant has a challenge board, and one of the challenges is to have 3 within the week!

Whilst it's similar to EE, it's the different proportions of superfree to free foods that matter :)

Back