Extra Easy weight losses

Curvalicious

Silver Member
hi everyone, i'm new to SW after a 2 yr break so extra easy is new to me. Im just wondering if any of you have followed it and what
your losses were like. It's appealing but just sounds too good to be true. it's silly as i know it does work but i guess im just curious.

Thanks in advance.

Hiya

Yes, I think we all went through the 'too good to be true' thing when EE came out. I personally find my losses are the same- I am a slow loser though (1lb per week on average) so I know others differ.

I just love EE- it makes life so much easier not having to find meat/carb substitutes and eating out is much simpler. The only down side for me is only having one HEX a & b, but as I had usually used one B choice for spuds on a red day or meat on a green, it cancels itself out anyway!

If you are nervous about it, you could try the odd EE day mixed in with red and green and see how you go

Good luck! xxxx

I wish they'd brought it out years ago! As you can see by my signature the weight losses are really good. And that's from someone who used to moan it was difficult to shift the weight when you get older! Leap in! You only have your weight to lose!

What annoys me though, is years ago you got "told off" for mixing the red and green plans and doing what they called brown plan! Which is now called the EE plan!:rolleyes:

I love the EE plan and stick only to that - if my scales are correct tomorrow I will get my 1 stone lost. I Have had a green day and one red day but they happened purely by accident - just what I felt like eating that day. The plan is easier to follow than others I have tried and I would have lost a little faster but I went off plan due to a holiday last week :eek:.

Thank you all of you, I am going to swop to the EE way....I don't eat a lot of meat but I love my fish so it should suit me, many thanks for your info, X

I've lost 1st 13.5lbs on Extra Easy in 4 months (hoping for my 2 st sticker next WI). My advice would be make sure you have plenty of vlf natural yoghurt as the BBC doc. on last week explained to me that that is why I have lost the weight so quickly as dairy produce helps you excrete some of the fat you eat. This showed me why, having overindulged in chocolate, fudge brownies and icecream on several occasions, I still lost 1.5 or 2lbs each week. The only week I didn't have so much dairy I stayed the same!

I've lost 1st 13.5lbs on Extra Easy in 4 months (hoping for my 2 st sticker next WI). My advice would be make sure you have plenty of vlf natural yoghurt as the BBC doc. on last week explained to me that that is why I have lost the weight so quickly as dairy produce helps you excrete some of the fat you eat. This showed me why, having overindulged in chocolate, fudge brownies and icecream on several occasions, I still lost 1.5 or 2lbs each week. The only week I didn't have so much dairy I stayed the same!

Ooooh, I'll be eating oodles of VLF fromage frais covered chocolate brownies then lol

;)

I personally love EE, it is great, fits in really well with family life, enables me to eat things that were previously out of bounds (spag bol, chicken curry etc) and I want to deviate much much less - in fact, I haven't at all as yet. Great for BBQ season too. We've enjoyed loads of meat and rice, couscous salads. Yumm!

Thanks everyone, EE is a great idea, glad to be back lol.

Back