Extra Easy weight losses

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Curvalicious, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi everyone, i'm new to SW after a 2 yr break so extra easy is new to me. Im just wondering if any of you have followed it and what
    your losses were like. It's appealing but just sounds too good to be true. it's silly as i know it does work but i guess im just curious.

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Hiya

Yes, I think we all went through the 'too good to be true' thing when EE came out. I personally find my losses are the same- I am a slow loser though (1lb per week on average) so I know others differ.

I just love EE- it makes life so much easier not having to find meat/carb substitutes and eating out is much simpler. The only down side for me is only having one HEX a & b, but as I had usually used one B choice for spuds on a red day or meat on a green, it cancels itself out anyway!

If you are nervous about it, you could try the odd EE day mixed in with red and green and see how you go

Good luck! xxxx

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I wish they'd brought it out years ago! As you can see by my signature the weight losses are really good. And that's from someone who used to moan it was difficult to shift the weight when you get older! Leap in! You only have your weight to lose!

5. Divster

Divster Banned

What annoys me though, is years ago you got "told off" for mixing the red and green plans and doing what they called brown plan! Which is now called the EE plan!:rolleyes:

squiddie likes this.
  6. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.6%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    I love the EE plan and stick only to that - if my scales are correct tomorrow I will get my 1 stone lost. I Have had a green day and one red day but they happened purely by accident - just what I felt like eating that day. The plan is easier to follow than others I have tried and I would have lost a little faster but I went off plan due to a holiday last week :eek:.

7. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    I mix EE and green, but mostly EE. If I don't plan, I end up just having a green day.

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Thank you all of you, I am going to swop to the EE way....I don't eat a lot of meat but I love my fish so it should suit me, many thanks for your info, X

9. The Maid

The Maid Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I've lost 1st 13.5lbs on Extra Easy in 4 months (hoping for my 2 st sticker next WI). My advice would be make sure you have plenty of vlf natural yoghurt as the BBC doc. on last week explained to me that that is why I have lost the weight so quickly as dairy produce helps you excrete some of the fat you eat. This showed me why, having overindulged in chocolate, fudge brownies and icecream on several occasions, I still lost 1.5 or 2lbs each week. The only week I didn't have so much dairy I stayed the same!

10. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Good luck for your next WI, you have done so well, congratulations.

11. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Ooooh, I'll be eating oodles of VLF fromage frais covered chocolate brownies then lol

;)

I personally love EE, it is great, fits in really well with family life, enables me to eat things that were previously out of bounds (spag bol, chicken curry etc) and I want to deviate much much less - in fact, I haven't at all as yet. Great for BBQ season too. We've enjoyed loads of meat and rice, couscous salads. Yumm!

12. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone, EE is a great idea, glad to be back lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.