Extra Easy who does it???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lianna, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    And how do you find it? i tried it last week and lost 5.5 LB was very impressed,, who do you all find it??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

i do it and love it have only ever did ee started in august its a little hard to get your head round i can eat all that and still lose weight but yes it works and is the best

4. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So youve lost 3 and half stone on Extra Easy?? Wow Well done :) very impressive, i loveit, altho it was hard going from 2 A's and 2B's to one of each but ive got used to it now :) its brill bacon sandwhich for breakfast and jacket spuds for lunch!! how much more untill your at target?

5. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love EE.

I lost 3 stone on original/green before EE was introduced and was very sceptical of the plan when it was introduced. They I wandered away from SW for a while but am back now and only do EE. I don't know if it takes longer or not but it's 'normal' eating so that's fine with me xx

6. Foxy1509

Foxy1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    This is my second time round at Slimming World - just couldn't get my head round EE last time. When I re-joined in November I decided I was ONLY going to do EE, and I'm SO glad I did! My weight always comes off slowly, and I feel that on EE I'm not really having to try to lose the weight - I can still enjoy 'normal' eating without really having to think beyond making sure I don't 'cheat' on the A and B options!

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont loose very much if anything at all on EE. I think it suits some people better than others, but as a starter EE is a fantastic way to introduce the new way of eating for them.

8. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    I switched to EE when it was introduced and have never looked back. It is so much easier and my losses are the same. So much less faffing than the old red/green days

9. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I love EE too, I started to do it at weekends after being on Red and Green for about 4 months, and I enjoyed it so much that I am doing EE more and more now - It really does work......

10. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A good tip for EE days- If you know you're going to want more than 1 HEXa or b, try having a free breakfast ie baked beans, quorn sausages, poached eggs (or fried in frylight), bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, the list is endless! I also like to whip up an omlette! So easy and quick! Then you have your HEXs to use later in the day for other things! Sometimes however, only porridge will do for me and I just live with it and either go without something I would otherwise have wanted (eg bread) or have it and syn it! I try and keep my syns quite low to allow for these things if i haven't completely planned my days food which often I haven't!X

11. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have really got used to not having so many HE's i love lets just hope my loss next week is as good as this week x

12. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've only done EE, I dont think I could do red/green days!

13. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have done red and green in the past but fell off the wagon each time as I find them too restrictive. Since re-joining I have only done EE and won't ever go back to the other plans. You'll get used to the HEXs.
    For me, it doesn't bother me at all and I don't always have them. Naughty I know but I don't always feel like them.

14. BRUNTY

BRUNTY Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Me too

Hi
    I am nearly 2 weeks in on the EE plan and in the first week i lost 10lbs which was amazing for me as i normally loose max 4lbs..it took me a while to get used to the whole you can eat almost anything green or red but once i have got round this i feel i am eating loads.

I dont know how this weeks weigh in will be on Friday but even if i loose at a steady rate at least i dont feel deprived of nice things i enjoy to eat which are pasta, rice and potatoes and meat.

Good luck to you all and fingers crossed EE works for us all
    x

15. KayMarie

KayMarie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I have just started SW and am following the EE plan. I just need the stability of know what I can eat for the rest of the week and not worrying day to day of what plan I am following.

I syn anything that I don't have as a healthy extra.

16. Sozzle

Sozzle Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi There,

Well done on all your fantastic losses. I have tried a few EE days here and there and I must say it is a much more "normal" way of eating. The only thing that worries me is that some people have said they don't lose as much as with original/green. I need to see some good losses over the next 3 weeks as I'm going on holiday. Would you suggest sticking to EE? Also are things like Bachelors pasta n sauce still free on EE?
    Thanks xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.