Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Twinklestar, 22 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Twinklestar

Twinklestar Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry if this has been posted somewhere before but can anyone explain EE to me in simple terms? :eek: I only stick to green and red days and although I have all the books, I'm too scared to try it in case I get it wrong! Thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whatever is free on red or green is free with EE BUT only one hexa and one hexb per day and make sure each meal is accompanied by a third of superfree foods. That's it in a nutshell. have you got the extra easy booklet it has it all in there.x

4. Twinklestar

Twinklestar Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Will have a look in my pack. Thanks though, that's made it much clearer for me, I think I will try it tomorrow! :) x

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It will feel weird. You will feel SO naughty! LOL! Well, I did. But stick with it. Give it a fair go...it doesn't work for some people, and others have lost stones and stones doing EE alone. Experiment. You might find it gives your body a shake up. It did mine.

6. Twinklestar

Twinklestar Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah I was hoping it might give my loss a boost but it will definately feel weird lol! Will see how I get on :)

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    But think of it this way, you'll get rid of all the "can I have this", how much of this can I have", apart from your 1 hea and b you can just relax and eat! It takes all the faff out of it, you can just relax and lose weight!

8. flipp

flipp Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im thinking about doing EE myself,

let us know how you get on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.