Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by babybo, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. babybo

babybo Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Although have only been doing SW for 2 weeks I have mainly stuck to green days with the odd original one thrown in. However, last week i had an extra easy day (how fantastic are they!). Thing is I was wondering if you get as good losses on extra easy as you do with the original and green days as it seems to good to be true.:fingerscrossed:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi there

I think youll get mixed opinions on this. Some people swear by EE others wont touch it. Personally I found too many EE days and I lost nothing.

You might be better asking on the SW section though :)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Come and join us in the SW section

Irene xx
  5. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Back to Slimming World

I like to do extra easy maybe once a week, I find that it can boost my weight loss if I throw in an extra easy day to my mainly red day week. However I'm really wary with it as rice and pasta make me feel bloated and I always worry I'll put on if I over do it! I was advised to stick to one plan to start with and then mix in other plans to my diet as the weeks went on but then again there was a girl in my class who done E/E from the start and lost 2 - 3 lbs every week! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.