Extra Easy Days EXTRA EASY

Ka Ka

Does extra easy work as well as original and green?
If so why bother with the other two?
I'd love to know what everyone thinks as I'm scared of tring it!

I tend to do a mix of the 3 - I liked the fact that they've introduced EE - I usesd to do mainly green days in the past and got fed up - I don't like to eat a lot of meat although I do eat some so having E is great.
I think lots on here have lost on EE.
It's early days for me - just 3 weeks in but I'm finding it easier to stick to.
I like to mix it up so that on some days ie Red and Green I can have more HEXs
Hope that helps

It does work - it's mostly all I've done. Green and original still have their benefits though - green is great for vegetarians and those who don't eat a lot of meat and red is great for those who aren't so bothered about carbs (unlike me!) At least red and green give you more healthy extra options :)

I'm really into extra easy and think my weight loss has been fine.. I don't know if it still says in the books about extra easy being to start you off on your diet journey or if they've changed that now.
My friend only did extra easy for her whole weight loss untill she got to target so it's deffinately possible..
I only ever do green days when I want extra HE's!

I always have preferred green as i like my healthy extras especially being able to have lots of cups of tea with milk

Since I re-joined SW, I have only done EE.
This is my 6th time on SW and I targeted before but found red/green too restrictive so fell off the wagon.
EE is with me for life!

Back