extra easy?

Im finding EE so easy compared to Red/Green days....pls stick with it and you'll see. As everyone has said as long as you have your superfree you've got nothing to worry about :)

If yr still unsure there are a lot of forums on here with GREAT inspirations of weight loss using the EE plan

Good Luck :)

Well I started off on doing a green yesterday which went well. My dad rang today and invited me our for dinner and I was a bit worried of what I was going to eat as it was a full on Carvery then I thought about ee and thought I would give it a go. I said no to the stuffing cos it was deep fried and no to the yorkshire pud which was a hard one! I had 2/3 of my plate piled high with veg with 2 slices of meet and a big boiled potato. I had some gravey that I've put on my syns. I've had home made wedges and veg stir fry (no sauce) for tea. Have I done it right??? :)

nin said:
Well I started off on doing a green yesterday which went well. My dad rang today and invited me our for dinner and I was a bit worried of what I was going to eat as it was a full on Carvery then I thought about ee and thought I would give it a go. I said no to the stuffing cos it was deep fried and no to the yorkshire pud which was a hard one! I had 2/3 of my plate piled high with veg with 2 slices of meet and a big boiled potato. I had some gravey that I've put on my syns. I've had home made wedges and veg stir fry (no sauce) for tea. Have I done it right??? :)

Sounds fine to me :) well done

Back