extra easy

take it from me-
i did EE for 3 weeks and lost 1.5lb,0.5lb,1.5lb
where before i was losing between 1.5lb and 3lb a week
I am now back on red/green days. I do think though if you do EE you have to watch your portions - because a lot of stuff is free, which doesnt mean the whole chicken !!!
so tonight im having liver and veg on a red day

ahhhhhh.....think ill try and stick to red then.....may do ee just to get me back into the routine of eating solid food again after cd!!!!

Ive done EE from the start and had some good losses but when i look at my food diary it would probably fit in to a green day as i dont each a huge amount of meat. EE makes choosing what to eat simple i have started watching my portion sizes a little but only things like having one bowl of pasta in stead of 2 lol!

Hi, i do extra easy i started sw on the 8th jan my losses have been
6lb
2lb
3 1/2 lb

so im well pleased with it so far xoxox:D

i have been doing ee for the last few weeks and my losses are as per signature , i love it and i'm quite happy to lose between 1 and 2 lbs per week as long as i can enjoy the food i love xx

why is everyone saying watch portion sizes? I thought we could eat as much as we like on the EE? Doing it for the first week this week and I have ate loads, weigh in is on Tuesday, I had a sneaky preview on the scales today and looks like I have gained a pound :( I have stuck to the plan and syns too - I just never knew about this portion size - my SW consultant says eat and slim?? Help?

You can eat lots of different foods but if I ate bowl after bowl of pasta I probably wouldnt loose, so you do have to eat sensibly until your full not stuffed. Free foods have lower cals so can eat more of them but its also about changing eating habits and finding out what works for you. You might have lost at your weigh in, but if you havent its worth keeping a food diary to show to your consultant. I eat a lot and still lose and have never felt hungry you are encouraged to eat but in moderation

My portion sizes on ee have been decent portions, i am a girl who loves her chuck, i have 3 hearty meals a day and snack on fruit and yoghurt, i have also been eating 15 (sometimes more) syns per day and have had decent weight losses on ee. I just think it depends on how our body reacts to food to be honest.

I've been struggling with the last 5-6lbs for months now, so am really pleased with the results from EE, I've managed to lose 4 of them. Don't know whether it's just because I'm trying something different, but it's certainly helping me at the mo.

Back