extra easy

Hi Katherine, i just looked it up because i've been doing EE but not been having a 3rd superfree so panicked!! this is what the website says...

Extra Easy is the perfect introduction to Food Optimising and, for existing members, brings even more choice.
There are 3 Extra Easy steps:
Choose Free Food – anything that’s Free on Green or Original. So pasta, rice, potatoes, meat, fish, poultry etc are all Free.
Choose Healthy Extras – Each day select one Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice and one Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice. (No need to choose chicken, new potatoes or wholemeal pasta as Healthy Extras – they’re all Free with Extra Easy!)
Enjoy 5 -15 Syns each day – And if the Syn values for Green and Original foods are different on the standard Syns list, count the lower one!

then is says in the Q&A....

Q. Is plate of Superfree Food mandatory?
A. No, we’d never insist you eat in a way that might not suit you. However, we encourage you to include ⅓ plate of Superfree Food to keep Extra Easy extra low energy density (low calorie), extra satisfying and extra healthy to optimise weight loss.

HTH x

I have been on SW for 3 and a half weeks now, and do some EE, some Red and some Green. I find depending on what we're eating in the evening depends on how I organise my day. For example, if we're having curry and rice in the evening I'll have an EE day, while if we're having jacket potatoes I might have a green day.

It seems to be working so far, I lost 5.5, 1, then 2. So far so good!!!

Emma

I am giving the EE plan a go this week and was wondering what do you guys snack on when you feel really really hungry between meals, if I was on green I used to have beans or savoury rice etc just to fill me up till my next meal, or some home made soup. I am not sure what to do for the best.

I am giving the EE plan a go this week and was wondering what do you guys snack on when you feel really really hungry between meals, if I was on green I used to have beans or savoury rice etc just to fill me up till my next meal, or some home made soup. I am not sure what to do for the best.

Hi, for snacks i have: mug shots, fruit, yoghurts, ham, low syn sausages, tikka/barbeque chicken pieces. All are low syn, most are syn free x

thanks for the suggestions Sarah, I take it as long as its a free food on either day you can have it for a snack on EE. It just takes a bit of getting used to after red/green for so long.

I have actually found that since starting EE I am not snacking as much between meals, I don't know if that is because I am eating more balanced meals. For example, green days would be carb heavy and red days protein heavy. Now I eat a variety of carbs and protein in the same meal, I don't tend to feel as hungry as I did when I was doing the red/green days.

Also since starting EE I rarely eat bread, I use HEX for porridge oats which I mix with a Muller light and have for my brekkie everyday, that is really filling as well, sometimes I mix some speed fruit into it as well.

I must admit my weight loss is a little slower than what I like but I am less likely to cheat on EE than when I do Red/green days.

I find it hard to control my syns while following 'ee', it does not seem like a diet so my old habbits creep back in. I did loose 2lb on it last week, but my scales show I have put it back on again this. Thats my fault tho not the plan.

I have rejoined SW and am currently in my third week. I started off on EE and lost 3lbs the first week and 1 1/2lbs last week. I am really pleased with that cos I haven't felt like I'm on a diet and it fits in really well with all the family, we can all eat the same and I don't have to plan so much.

OK, so I think overall my weight losses won't be as quick as when I did the plan before and did green days but I am in this for the long haul and if I can lose 1lb a week, I will be happy. I don't think you can get bored on the EE plan!!

Like my leader says, its the syns people forget to count and get complaceant with them on EE and thats when people say it doesn't work!

extra easy is the biz ive lost 3 st 6ibs from may 09 2 sep been messin and eatin rubbish but bk on put on 9ibs but lost 5ibs on it again its the best diet ever gud luck do try it kat xx

Wow sex kitten, that's a fab loss. Well done for getting back on it and good luck .......I think you've just inspired me to try EE for a full week. Jo x

I love EE, for me it means I continue on the journey not falling at the first hurdle - Im useless at weighing stuff and I find on EE I have to weigh very little. Ill never change from it .

Since starting back at SW in September, I have only done EE. And I LOVE it!! When I did SW a few years ago I did mainly green days. This time around I'm finding it so much easier and in the 8 weeks I've not had any gains. Just loses. I don't feel like I need to 'cheat' or 'sabotage' my diet like I used to. I don't snack much between meals because I've had a full/complete meal and don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. So for me, at the moment, EE is the way to go. I know this might not be the same for everyone.

i also am doing only extra easy, and averaging -2lb a week which is really good for me. i alway felt like part of my meal was missing on red or green, but extra easy means i dont have to mess about with putting quorn in my spag bol (so wrong!) i also feel that since ive been doing it my appetite has reduced! go EE

Back