extra hexa and b when pregnant

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
I keep seeing people saying that when you pregnant and following ee you get a extra hexa and b ,if you do this will this help to prevent putting extra weight on or will you still lose ? ?
Need some help as i am coming uo to 8 weeks pregnant and wanting to stick to sw,already finding it hard through sickness

hi becca. im afraid you dont get extra until youve had the baby and thats only if your breast feeding.

i know what you mean about the sickness. im 13 weeks and am still nauseous all the time. from the minute i wake up to the minute i go to bed. the only things that settle it are really carbs. so since i got pregnant i have put about a stone on. although 8.5lb of that was due to going on an all inclusive holiday, that was just bad timing.

but i am still going to sw because i know that when my sickness stops i will be able to control my eating again and hopefully my weight will stabalize.

anyway, i hope this has helped. keep up the good work though hun, this nausea will have gone before you know it.

kerryxxx

i know becca. this is baby 4 for me but ive never felt this ill. i thought i was having twins because my nausea had started at 3-4 weeks. thats when i figured something wasnt quite right.

im 13 weeks+2 today and still feel the same. the only thing i will say is that over the last few weeks it seems to have moved from the first minute i wake up, to when ive been up about 5 minutes.

i know it doesnt sound much, but i couldnt get out of bed without feeling sick. now at least i can get up and rush down stairs to eat before it gets really bad.

i think my sound bit of advice would be to eat. even when you think that would be sick if you ate, trust me, once its in your stomache you will be relieved.

buuuttttt. when you are feeling sick and are hungry, dont eat choc or sweet stuff. trust me it doesnt help it will only make you feel worse. my other thing is brews. i used to love them and i still do. but when i have had them they make me feel even more sick and jittery, i tried the decaff ones but they didnt work.

sorry to go on, am just trying to save you the agony of finding out stuff that will make you feel even more sick.

dont worry about slimming world. i had to tell my consultant how bad i had been feeling and told her what id been eating and thats why im putting weight on. there is nothing they can say. but its nice to think when i stop feeling sick i can carry on doing slimming world.

i have recently lost alot of weight so i dont want to put it back on again. i have good size babies so i know im gonna put some on.

anyway, i hope this helps. i do have some photos in my gallery if you want a peak. my belly is massive already as this is my 6th pregnancy. i do love it though:D

keep going hun, it waill be over before you know it. hope you feel better soon

kerryxxx

5stonetolose said:
i know becca. this is baby 4 for me but ive never felt this ill. i thought i was having twins because my nausea had started at 3-4 weeks. thats when i figured something wasnt quite right.

im 13 weeks+2 today and still feel the same. the only thing i will say is that over the last few weeks it seems to have moved from the first minute i wake up, to when ive been up about 5 minutes.

i know it doesnt sound much, but i couldnt get out of bed without feeling sick. now at least i can get up and rush down stairs to eat before it gets really bad.

i think my sound bit of advice would be to eat. even when you think that would be sick if you ate, trust me, once its in your stomache you will be relieved.

buuuttttt. when you are feeling sick and are hungry, dont eat choc or sweet stuff. trust me it doesnt help it will only make you feel worse. my other thing is brews. i used to love them and i still do. but when i have had them they make me feel even more sick and jittery, i tried the decaff ones but they didnt work.

sorry to go on, am just trying to save you the agony of finding out stuff that will make you feel even more sick.

dont worry about slimming world. i had to tell my consultant how bad i had been feeling and told her what id been eating and thats why im putting weight on. there is nothing they can say. but its nice to think when i stop feeling sick i can carry on doing slimming world.

i have recently lost alot of weight so i dont want to put it back on again. i have good size babies so i know im gonna put some on.

anyway, i hope this helps. i do have some photos in my gallery if you want a peak. my belly is massive already as this is my 6th pregnancy. i do love it though:D

keep going hun, it waill be over before you know it. hope you feel better soon

kerryxxx

Thanku for all the advice i will defo take this on board.
When i feel sick all thru day and i eat i dont feel any different so far and i still feel hungry. I also dont want to go mad and eat everything as i ave not long lost a stone and half and felt great, noe obv i no i am going to put weight in which i can live with i just dont want to put any more on than i have to.
I am sooo excited for my 12 weeks scan , the doc sed ill be in there for bou hour n half. What do theh act do apart from scan u ?

i know what you mean about still feeling hungry once youve eaten. i can eat a full meal and feel hungry within 10 minutes. that bit im not used to. i usually am really full once ive eaten. oh well. i would rather eat than feel sick though

i dont know why your scan would take that long. my booking in appointment took hours. like 2 and a half. my other half was well stressed. so when we went for our scan we were expecting to be there for a while but we were only there about half an hour. dont forget to take money with you for a scan photo. they are £4.50 each. we got 2. its ridiculous.

have yo seen your midwife yet or had a booking in app. they just take all your family history off you and take blood bla bla bla. just take something to eat with you like a sandwich, because you could be there a while.

kerryxxx

Had a good day so far today, aint felt sick at all. Fell asleep before 10 last night and slept through till 7 with only getin up once for loo which is great as norm it bou 4 times hehe.felt refreshed wen woke up. Before work i had once piece of whitetoast and glass of milk.for my lunch in work i ended up having sausage and bacon on brown bread, and i have had a bottle of lucozade today which is naughty of me.
I am now home from work hoping to have a nice relaxing night without feeling sick for once.
I am doing chinese chicken wraps for tea with salad..
Hows ur day been?

ooohhhh chinese wraps, sounds delish. glad you had a good day. fab day actually by the sounds of it.

i felt really ill today. i had crumpets for breakfast, then some satsumas. then bacon butty and another satsuma. am sat here thinking i cant be arsed making tea and might go to the chippy. but other half says he doesnt want chippy coz hes trained today. well, there is 4 votes against 1 at the moment so i think chippy it will be.

went to see our friends baby today, hes gorgeous. i changed his bum then he fell asleep on me. awwww. made me broody:D:D:D:D:D.

keep feeling good hun.

kerryxxx

Oooo crumpets havent ate them in months and i love them.
I no it sounds awful but i have never changed a nappy ha, never needed too, so aint gta clue.
So this will all be very very new, i just hope what everyone says is true ' it comes natural'.
I know i shudnt b worrying yet but i am dreading STRETCHMARKS.
I have loads already all on my hips and thighs and havent even had a baby yet. Had these since i was younger but i can c myself being covered
I have been applying bio oil once a day after my bath but not sure whether this works.

Iv got lots of stretchmarks from first baby and I'm hoping I don't get anymore cus these are big ones! Hopefully yours will just stretch out and you wont get new ones! x

Back