Extra treats on Simply Filling Shopping list

chug

Silver Member
Hi All

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm looking at having ago at Simply Filling because it looks so much easier rather than keep counting everything. On the shopping list I notice it says Extra Treats. Are these included or do you have to work out the points and include them in your weekly?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm looking at having ago at Simply Filling because it looks so much easier rather than keep counting everything. On the shopping list I notice it says Extra Treats. Are these included or do you have to work out the points and include them in your weekly?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

You get 2 extra treats a day from the treat list and you don't have to point them...you must use them that day or lose them...you can't hoard them.

simply filling is the old plan which was replaced by filling & healthy-we probably need a new sub forum for f&h and simple start x

Hi Chug
Im quite new to the WW section of Minimins so I'm a little confused by some of the sub threads as I think simply filling might be the American / overseas version of Simple Start/Filling & Healthy plan in the UK.
yesterday I made this thread which you may find useful. Hope it helps Hun xxx

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...tchers-simple-start-filling-healthy-plan.html

Thanks for that this was very helpful. I'm now stuck which to choose this or Slimming World hhhhmmmmm

Back