Meal Planner and Shopping List

jimmisavage

Hi all. I'm new to the forum so I hope admin don't mind me posting this. I hope it will be useful for some members.

My wife and I are trying our best to eat health but we found it difficult to keep to any diet we've tried. I decided it would help if we had a weekly meal plan and knew exactly what we needed to buy. Cutting down on leftovers and all the extra chocolate and biscuits that would inevitably end up in our shopping trolley!

I set about creating an excel worksheet where the user can add their own recipes to their database and then plan their weekly meals. If you've added your recipes with enough information you'll be able to monitor nutritional details and generate a shopping list for your weekly shop. I can't tell you how much this has helped our family!!! We have hardly any wasted food and the weight is coming off... not only that but we actually feel much healthier so I thought it would share a clean version of the spreadsheet. It's 100% free. All I ask is that you share with your friends.

Everything you need to know is in this short YouTube video and the file download link is posted in the description. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best wishes
Stuart & Jess

Back