Ey up

johnnio

Ey up folks after lurking around for a while I figured Id best introduce myself

I'm John a 24 year old web developer hailing from Leeds and back in June 2008 I was 23 stone and decided to do something about it so I went on a bit of an overhaul healthy eating daily gym sessions.

Fast forward 7 months I was 15 stone and rather happy then my year took an unexpected turn for the worse and without going into many details it turned out to be the worst year of my life and due to a fair few events the weight piled on and well I ballooned back up to 20 stone, gah.

Anywhos my lucks improved somewhat so I'm back at it same way I did it before aiming to get to about 13/14 stone so I've quit drinking and started healthy eating, going to the gym every night after work and in the past 3 weeks I've shed 8lb so cant complain at that really! And at the end of the month I start Muay Thai which should be a bit interesting to say the least!

Welcome to the forum. Your story sound similar to mine, I was doing great then a series of events let to gaining loads back. This place is a fantastic support network though x

Hi and lots of good luck to you John!

Back