Fab Weigh in tonight !!

louisehj

Well after sticking to plan for the past month or so I thought my losses were beginning to slow a little, last week lost half a pound and the week before I maintained. I thought my 2stone initial target was going to be tough to achieve.

Well tonight not only did I reach my initial target but went past target and then out of target in one night. I lost a whopping 5lb tonight :D, got my 2 stone award :Dand slimmer of the week :D. I have now re-targetted at 2.5 stone and am only 3lb away from that. I am also now into the 9stone bracket!!

Can't quite believe I lost so much in one week given I have been following slimming world for exactly 6 months now.

Well done thats great news, you must be so chuffed xxx

Well done you! You must be so proud of yourself & rightly too. Good luck with the last 3lb x

thats a fantastic loss, especially when you are so close to target.. Well done! xxx

WOW!! Well done! You must be on top of the world right now!

That's an amazing loss! Share your secret!

i think sometimes, weight loss takes a while to 'catch up' with you - if you've been really good on the plan for weeks and only STS or had a half pound off, it can accumulate into a big loss after a few weeks - I bet it was your hard work over the whole month that contributed to that 5lbs, rather than just one week - very admirable!!! Well done!!! :D

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I do think it was sticking to the plan over the whole month that contributed to the big loss. I could quite easily have had a binge but I didn't. I also added more speed and super speed foods in last week to try and get things moving and they sure did.

Well done ! Thats quite an achievement!

Donna XX

Back