Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!)

Morning all
It's my weigh in day today. Not quite sure how it's going to go. Had a tough week with the twins (5yrs old) & that's definitely taken it's toll with regards to my snacking. My 3rd weigh in & I'm back on plan. I'd be happy with a sts but 1lb would give me a sticker on my book :)

Good luck. Kids can be stressful (I have a 6 yr old).

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hooray, lost 1.5lb this week. That gave me first sticker & my 1/2 stone award :)

Annoyingly my signature won't let me add the info, says I have only 150 characters to use :( Haven't yet worked out how to change it as lots of people seem to have lots of text in their signatures. Ah well, job for tomorrow.

Hooray, lost 1.5lb this week. That gave me first sticker & my 1/2 stone award :)

Annoyingly my signature won't let me add the info, says I have only 150 characters to use :( Haven't yet worked out how to change it as lots of people seem to have lots of text in their signatures. Ah well, job for tomorrow.

Think it depends how many posts you have. Less than 50 posts really restricts what you can do. Comment on some posts, play some of the games then it doesn't take long to reach 50

Well done on the loss

Ah I see, I'll be randomly posting on threads LOL

Craving soup & a roll at lunch but it cost me a hell of a lot of syns..... syn free dinner to make it up :)

I'd have sworn I joined this challenge :) Am I too late? Since xmas I've lost 13lb ( 5, 5, 3 and 0 yesterday!) 50lb by next xmas would be fabulous!

Morning ladies. Another 1lb off for me today. Very happy with that.

Thank you Christie, how us your week going?

Its going good so far, didnt weigh tuesday as I had a blood donation appointment but had a bad weekend so it wpuldnt have been great! Hopefully I have pulled it back as ive been really good since then and been eating plenty of speedy superfree!

Well done Kerry :)

I'm struggling this week, husband been working soooooo much that it's felt like being a single parent to twins. Concerned I may have sabotaged myself :(

Well done Kerry :)

I'm struggling this week, husband been working soooooo much that it's felt like being a single parent to twins. Concerned I may have sabotaged myself :(

What have you had that you think you shouldn't have? May not be anywhere near as bad as you think. Can you cut back on syns til you get weighed again?

Hi All,

I would love to join this challenge if it is not too late. I have exactly 50ibs to lose and would love to lose it this year.

I had my first weigh in of 2014 on the 15th Jan. Since then I have lost 6.5 pounds so it was a good start for Jan.

Ye have all done so well.

Here's to a great 2014.

Jen.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

What have you had that you think you shouldn't have? May not be anywhere near as bad as you think. Can you cut back on syns til you get weighed again?

It's been a bit of a mixture that has been adding up. Costa Hot Chocolate x 2, Haribo, 2 chocolates x 2 days running, giant bread roll couple of days, multi-pack of Curly Wurlys over the week, random biscuits from the kids tin :(. It doesn't seem too bad when I put it like that, been doing my best to have syn free & low syn meals. Just one of those weeks, I want to eat EVERYTHING!

Hi All,

I would love to join this challenge if it is not too late. I have exactly 50ibs to lose and would love to lose it this year.

I had my first weigh in of 2014 on the 15th Jan. Since then I have lost 6.5 pounds so it was a good start for Jan.

Ye have all done so well.

Here's to a great 2014.

Jen.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Jen, well done on the loss so far this year & welcome to the challenge :)

Can I join? Please?

I have recently piled on the pounds and so I have drawn a line under my last couple of cr@p weeks

I'd love to lose a pound a week - slow and steady wins the day?

Here's to the scan bran for breakfast

Can I join? Please? I have recently piled on the pounds and so I have drawn a line under my last couple of cr@p weeks ______________________________________________________________________________ I'd love to lose a pound a week - slow and steady wins the day? Here's to the scan bran for breakfast

Welcome Judith, as you say.....slow & steady :)

Back