Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!)

OMG 2.5lb down this week. I totally didn't expect that. Will have to be 100% on plan this week in case all those extras bit me on the bum next week.

That's brilliant, well done you x

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome to the new ladies xx

3.5lb off for me this week pleased with that as I put a lot of effort in to eat plenty of speedy superfree, hopefully at least 1lb next week to get my half stone finally!

I ate alot more apples, clementines, plums and strawberries (at least 2 of each a day and 2 punnets of strawberries a week) and veg wise I had lots of cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, sprouts on my plate for cooked dinners and had more of it than free food and I also made a chilli which was packed with superfree most of them speed ones.

I made a list of all the speed fruit and veg that I like and just basically made sure I had more of them in my meals than other superfree, hoping to do the same this week as I still have 2 batches of chilli for the weekend to have with pasta or jackets I have loads of apples here and clementines so hopefully it works again!

Also I have found I am getting fuller with less food! The last 2 days I have left nearly half of my dinner as ive been so stuffed!

Like Christie feeling full on much less food these days :)
Had a massive dinner tonight though - roasted cod with mash , cabbage, leeks, swede and carrots with a poached egg on top..yum! ( so full though!)

Morning ladies. Weigh in day and I gained 1/2lb. Got the period from hell just now so that was totally expected and I'm happy enough with that.

What's everyones plans for the weekend? I'm off to see Evita tomorrow night with my.mum. Got a clear week ahead so hoping for a good loss next week.

A weekend of visiting family in wales so im prepared this time! Ive had dinner today and will take bread, ham, yogurt and fruit and some hi fi bars with me for tea and snacks and then tomorrow I have some chilli in the freezer I will take with me to go with some jacket potatoes and then again a sandwich for tea with fruit and yogurt or something and then sunday is usually a roast depending what time we come back home so thats low syn too

Great planning. Have a good weekend

I also gain or sts on 'star' week so you have my sympathy!
It's my birthday in Sunday so depending on weather might go out for the day to N Wales..Tomorrow I'm getting the house ready for visitors next weekend, as don't have much time in week :) Oh, and cooking and preping meals for next week, so might have a trawl through the recipe threads xx

Afternoon all. WI in this morning gave me +0.5lb. I can live with that, well no choice really LOL
It's been a week from hell & I totally know that I had too many white bread rolls with my lovely soup! The line is drawn. Now I just need to stock up on the SS foods :)

Not too bad. Plan your week and you will soon get that off.

I'm stuck at home as my son is off school ill. All I can think of is food. Had 6 slices of bread yesterday and today all I want to do is eat

I feel your pain there Kerry. It's awful when the children are at home. Not looking forward to half term next week, I hope it stops raining enough to get out the house some days.

Lots of veggies with tonights meal & no potatos, sounds good but it's steak pie. Puff instead of short crust but it totally blows my daily syns. That's what happens when the husband shops!

Got beef stew tomorrow & planning on making some Leek & Potato soup from the little soup book :)

Got 1lb off today and got my half stone award!

Had a bit of an extravagant day today syn wise lol nvm on it again tomorrow and hopefully my blow out wont hurt next week lol

4lbs off for me today. I'm totally gobsmacked. Hoping to get my stone award next week.

Back