Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!)

Thank you. Don't feel it's deserved this week but will try to be extra good this week to make sure I deserve it. Planning a cook fest on Sunday so hopefully that will help me have a good week.

Well done Kerry, what a great loss.
I've been on plan this week but I have also been eating all of my syns most days. Just want to eat EVERYTHING lol
Next week will be testing, it's half term so the twins will be with me 24/7. That also means no training for me this week also.
Does anyone else have to fit half term into their routine?

Thanks. I also took my measurements again and I lost an inch from my waist 2 from my stomach 2 from my boobs and half each from him % hips. All great news but absolutely none of my trousers fit now, even with a belt on they fall down & just look ridiculous.. Smaller size is, of course, too tight.

Yes I have half term next week. Nit sure hoe hard I will find it. How old are your twins? My son is 6

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

The twins are 5 years old, they'll be 6 in May. Tomorrow we're off to see the Lego Movie :)

My last couple of days have been hell food wise. Valentines chocolates & a chinese takeaway. I'm totally panicking about tomorrows weigh in. The last thing I want is to have sabotaged my good work. Any recommendations to get me back into the positive thinking & on plan?

Don't worry too much about last couple if days, may mot be as bad as you think. If you.have a gain you know why which helps.

Think about why you are doing slimming world, make a list if all the reasons you want to lose weight & keep the list on view so if you are tempted to go off plan.... You could try a few days doing success express to help combat the few bad days.

Thank you for the advice Kerry, I'm making my list.

On a more positive note, I lost 1lb this week. Sooooo happy. That's the half I put on last week plus a little bit more off :)

Internet food shop to do later so I'll be armed with my magazine & books to get some meals planned.

I ordered the new book at group too :)

I have the new book too, it's fab. Well done on the 1lb off

5lb off today - was a bit stunned but very happy ! Makes up for last week which turned out to be an unexpected star week ..grrrr..
I'm off for half term too - finding it okay as gives more time to plan and cook than when at work :)

Well done everyone. We all seem focused and averaging good losses. Fifty pounds no problem st this rate

Am I too late to join ladies??? I have 49lbs left to lose so this challenge would be perfect for me x

Thank you very much! i weigh in on a Wednesday, looking forward to see those pounds drop off! x Good luck everyone

STS this week, a bit gutted to be honest. Onwards and dowwards though!

Hi ladies. Well I pretty much have to start again :( When half term was over I was left with an awful cold from one of the twins which turned to bronchitis, I didn't WI last week as I spent most of it in bed. Now feeling "almost" back to normal... yay. Only problem is that all I want to do is eat.... & eat.... & eat.... & eat..... you get the picture!!!

Tomorrow I have to bite the bullet, take a deep breath & see what the scales throw at me. Fingers crossed I'll get straight back on plan & all will be well. I'm desperate not to undo what I've achieved so far, it's the best progress i've made in years.

Morning all. I lost a staggering 1/2 lb this week & I couldn't be happier.

My usual leader isn't here today which is annoying as I ordered the new cook book from her & wanted to pick it up, that & I don't like change LOL

I have everything ready to cook the Piri Piri chicken & wedges recipe that's in the latest magazine. I'll have to let you know how it goes. Had anyone else tried it?

I love anything piri piri lol

Im going it alone now as my countdown is up and I cant afford to keep going to group as I end up spending so much there on raffles and hi fi bars etc.. aswell as the membership and I need to save as much as possible. Hopefully I can keep up my hard work so far and not go back to bad habits

Back