Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!)

Can I join please?

I've lost 8.5lb since jan (been quite up and down :( ) so 41.5lb to go :D

Im back on plan as of monday and also arranging my own slim for charity to start in april so hoping that will give me a big motivation boost!

Hi Emile, welcome to the challenge.
Christie, the slim for charity sounds like a great motivational idea :)

I've got 35lb to go to reach my 50lb. Set myself a mini goal of another 7lb before my holiday on 22nd May.

Oh Dear, I didn't so much fall the wagon this weekend, as gather up my skirts and jump, feet first, into the ditch :break_diet:.

Back on plan today. I don't suppose I can undo the damage before tomorrow's WI, so will just have to draw a line under any gain and carry on.

At least you know & have drawn the line already. Sometimes it seems like a relief to get on the scales & then start afresh for a new week :) Good luck with the WI's this week all.

I cannot believe it, but I lost 2lbs at WI today!!!! I have no idea HOW that happened - I was actually in shock there on the scales!!! I was positive I would have gained, and deserved it. I have been really, really good for the last two and a half weeks, before this weekend, though, so I guess I'm seeing the benefit now. I'll have to be very careful this week, though, or it will come and bite me on the bottom next week.

1lb off me this week bringing my total to 12.5lb so that means 37.5lb to go!

1.5lb off for me this week bringing my total to 14lbs which means 36lb to go.

lost 1.5lb this week so that brings my total to 15.5lb meaning 34.5lb to go.

2.5lb on this week :(

Im back lol properly this time

Been off plan for a while now but im starting my slim4charity tomorrow, 6 months to lose as much weight as possible, feeling in control atm as ive written a weeks meal plan and have only bought shopping for the things I need so wont be any off plan binges

Hope everyone is well x

Back