Fabulous Fifty For Festive Fun in Fourteen! (50lbs for Christmas 2014 Challenge!)

YAY!! I lost a pound. Only another 48 to go :)

1lb off so I have regained my stone award YAY!! Heres to the next one.

Christie I'm sure you can continue yourself with no problem, just remember to keep a food diary.

Well done the 1lb Lydia & getting your stone. I'm 3lb from my stone, not sure I'll get there this week though, hopefully a little closer :)

Hello lovely ladies, I know I'm a bit late, but can I join you please?

I'm ideally hoping to get to goal by my birthday a few days before Christmas, which would be a total loss of 70lbs, but anything between 50lbs and 70lbs in 2014 would be fantastic. Although I sometimes do lose more in a week (e.g 3lbs) tend to have good and bad weeks (and good and bad months!!) so an average of 1lb - 1.5lbs a week seems challenging, but realistic.

I've lost 8lbs in the 9 weeks or so since January, so I'm pretty much on track!

It would be great to have support from others with similar long term goals.

looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi there, welcome to the group. It's never too late to join a challenge & it looks like you're on track already. Well done on the 8lb loss.

Just out of interest, what day does everyone WI on? I weigh on a Tuesday morning.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome!!

I weigh in on a Tuesday morning as well. Really hoping for a good result tomorrow as I have been angelic this week. Fingers crossed!

I've been slightly less than angelic ::smiles sweetly:: but I'm hoping my 100% days will help balance against the couple of days I went over my syns :)

I was a tuesday morning weigher but may change it now im not at group to a friday as thats the day im up earliest to weigh plus my weekends are usually a little flexible with the plan so to have the 5 dayd to sort it would be good lol

WI day for me today, you too VioletShrinks :) Christie do you think you'll WI today or go with the Fridays from this week?

My weigh in tuesday too :) Just got back and 2.5 off..27 left to go for my 50 :) Prob need to lose another 50 after that though..but keeping 50 off in the year would be fabulous x

Hiya, i would like to join too please :)
I re-joined Slimming World on 11th feb and i've lost 11lb since then :) I have a lot to lose so would love to lose 50lb by Christmas.
I weigh in on a Tuesday Evening.

Im kind of off plan atm lisa as im away from friday for a week at the mils abd she likes to feed us lol so will be the friday after I get back for my first friday weigh 28th I think x I think I will have gained everything back by then so will probs be back to the start lol

Hiya, i would like to join too please :)
I re-joined Slimming World on 11th feb and i've lost 11lb since then :) I have a lot to lose so would love to lose 50lb by Christmas.
I weigh in on a Tuesday Evening.

Hi Lianne, welcome to the challenge. Great loss you've had so far, just 39lb to go & you've reached your 50.

Christie, enjoy yourself while you're away & give us a shout when you get back :)

Good luck today, all my fellow Tuesday weighers!!

I'm just back and can report 2lbs loss!! so that is 13lbs in 11 weeks - so nicely on track, despite taking February 'off'!!

April is going to be a challenging month as I am going away twice - once for work and once on holiday, so I'm hoping to put a little 'in the bank' now, so that I am still averaging about 1lb a week come May!!

Well done on the loss VioletShrinks :)

I'm just back & have lost 1.5lb....... netting me my 1 stone award... YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
Just need to make sure I don't 'celebrate' & spoil it all :)

Good luck all on this weeks losses.

Well done on the loss VioletShrinks :)

I'm just back & have lost 1.5lb....... netting me my 1 stone award... YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
Just need to make sure I don't 'celebrate' & spoil it all :)

Good luck all on this weeks losses.

Well done hun.
I lost 0.5lb this week so that's 11.5lb in Total.

Back