Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fabulous Weekend!! (but *dreading* weigh in tonight - eek!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisyboo, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    We had a brilliant weekend in Edinburgh - we were given a room upgrade so could actually see the castle and the amazing firework display from our window!!

But the diet has gone completely to pot :break_diet: It started on Saturday evening when my brother and his wife came over and I started eating chocolates and wine. Then a friend brought over a homemade honey cake which we just had to demolish with caramel chortcake icecream and strawberries!

And the weekend just carried on like that really :candledinner: yummy romantic meal, cocktails, wine, chips and mayonnaise... But darn it was good!! :D

Back on the waggon today - yogurt and 2 alpen bars for breakfast, pasta & tomatoes & pesto for lunch and probably risotto for dinner after weigh in. My pd started this morning :boohoo:so feeling really tired and cranky - and dreading finding out how much damage I managed in 3 days of throwing it all to the wind! :ashamed0005:

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Sounds like you had a great time!

The worst thing is thinking you fell off the wagon & hated it...so its great that you enjoyed it & all that yummy food :)

4. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Nope - definately enjoyed it all!! Every single last cocktail and bite of bread dipped in olive oil!! :p

Back to being good now though - so hard on day one of star week too - bleugh!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hun...you've had a brilliant time!!!
    Dont worry if you do have a gain...you will loose it again just as quickly and just think, you are back on track now and thats the main thing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.