Fabulous Weekend!! (but *dreading* weigh in tonight - eek!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisyboo, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    We had a brilliant weekend in Edinburgh - we were given a room upgrade so could actually see the castle and the amazing firework display from our window!!

But the diet has gone completely to pot :break_diet: It started on Saturday evening when my brother and his wife came over and I started eating chocolates and wine. Then a friend brought over a homemade honey cake which we just had to demolish with caramel chortcake icecream and strawberries!

And the weekend just carried on like that really :candledinner: yummy romantic meal, cocktails, wine, chips and mayonnaise... But darn it was good!! :D

Back on the waggon today - yogurt and 2 alpen bars for breakfast, pasta & tomatoes & pesto for lunch and probably risotto for dinner after weigh in. My pd started this morning :boohoo:so feeling really tired and cranky - and dreading finding out how much damage I managed in 3 days of throwing it all to the wind! :ashamed0005:

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Sounds like you had a great time!

The worst thing is thinking you fell off the wagon & hated it...so its great that you enjoyed it & all that yummy food :)

4. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Nope - definately enjoyed it all!! Every single last cocktail and bite of bread dipped in olive oil!! :p

Back to being good now though - so hard on day one of star week too - bleugh!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hun...you've had a brilliant time!!!
    Dont worry if you do have a gain...you will loose it again just as quickly and just think, you are back on track now and thats the main thing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.