Fabulous Weekend!! (but *dreading* weigh in tonight - eek!)

Daisyboo

We had a brilliant weekend in Edinburgh - we were given a room upgrade so could actually see the castle and the amazing firework display from our window!!

But the diet has gone completely to pot :break_diet: It started on Saturday evening when my brother and his wife came over and I started eating chocolates and wine. Then a friend brought over a homemade honey cake which we just had to demolish with caramel chortcake icecream and strawberries!

And the weekend just carried on like that really :candledinner: yummy romantic meal, cocktails, wine, chips and mayonnaise... But darn it was good!! :D

Back on the waggon today - yogurt and 2 alpen bars for breakfast, pasta & tomatoes & pesto for lunch and probably risotto for dinner after weigh in. My pd started this morning :boohoo:so feeling really tired and cranky - and dreading finding out how much damage I managed in 3 days of throwing it all to the wind! :ashamed0005:

x

Sounds like you had a great time!

The worst thing is thinking you fell off the wagon & hated it...so its great that you enjoyed it & all that yummy food :)

Sounds like you had a great time!

The worst thing is thinking you fell off the wagon & hated it...so its great that you enjoyed it & all that yummy food :)

Nope - definately enjoyed it all!! Every single last cocktail and bite of bread dipped in olive oil!! :p

Back to being good now though - so hard on day one of star week too - bleugh!

Hun...you've had a brilliant time!!!
Dont worry if you do have a gain...you will loose it again just as quickly and just think, you are back on track now and thats the main thing!

Back