• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Facebook Virus doing the rounds!!

If you get a message in your facebook inbox claiming to be from someone on your friend list and containing a pic/video of you don't open it. Delete it, Its a virus.
I have had 2 of these messages already and many of my FB friends have been infected with a virus after opening the link in the message.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
Thanks for the warning x

Is anyone into Mob wars!! If so join my mob as I need two more mobsters to do the great train robbery!!!

Mike

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I'm so glad you started this thread. I have had this sent to me twice in the last 2 days and just deleted it both times

Thanks for the warning

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
There should be an option to tick the box at the side of the email Carol and then choose "Delete". :)

Yes because its in the form of a link. It will infect your PC if you click on the link. Your antivirus should tell you if there's a threat.
Hubby was looking on a car sales website and managed to infect my laptop with 11 different viruses :eek: and that was a commercial site!!! Luckily my antivirus picked up the threat straight away and cleared them.

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
ive had them too but it takes me straight to the utube home page
ive got norton antivirus so i hope thats blocking them !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 1
Slimming World 0
Slimming World 0
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 0
Chit Chat 5