facebook

geordiegirl

who is on facebook

i am ,would love to add you if you want , pm your names please

love to see what people look like LOL , i'm a bit nebby

GG, Ive sent u my detail. I look a good lookie at peeps pics also.

Any1 want to add me, IM me ur name as well

Woofy x

just a thought though , nobody knows i post on here , so no mention please

x) whats wrong with posting on here?

i'm still posting on here , just like to see what people look like

you got FB aaron ?

I think Aaron meant that no one knows that GG posts on here so whats wrong with it? As in you have nothing to be ashamed of maybe? Help me out Aaron, am i right?

ah right ............

i have not told anyone that i am dieting ,

cos every time i do they try and get me to eat stuff i shouldn't , so now when they say , you've lost weight i just smile and say "have i " lol

people love to knock me down ,they say "not another diet , how many times is that ????" so i just do it in my own way , this is a change for life not a diet so i don't feel i need to explain to people

ah right ............

i have not told anyone that i am dieting ,

cos every time i do they try and get me to eat stuff i shouldn't , so now when they say , you've lost weight i just smile and say "have i " lol

people love to knock me down ,they say "not another diet , how many times is that ????" so i just do it in my own way , this is a change for life not a diet so i don't feel i need to explain to people

We are all right behind u babes

Woofy x

I think Aaron meant that no one knows that GG posts on here so whats wrong with it? As in you have nothing to be ashamed of maybe? Help me out Aaron, am i right?

YEAH thats what I meant :) yeah feel free to add me aswell if you want everyone, I got my link under my name!

Back