Facing the music

Hayleyj123

Wannabe Loser
Well ladies and gents, I went back to group this week after 2 weeks. I was expecting a gain and it wasn't half as bad as I had predicted. A 1 1/2 gain and considering for 80% of the past fortnight, I haven't been sticking to slimming world. So I'd say the pizza and Ben & jerrys that was reduced in ASDA were worth it LOL.

Glad I went back because it has set me back on track. Am so thankful for finding this site and going back on the "diet" last weekend because my gain could have been much much more.

You guys have saved me :)
Hoping to lose what I gained by next week and maybe a little more hehe ;)

Hope other Thursday weighers had better luck than me.

p.s on a positive note... I was joint winner in slimming world bingo and won a cabbage and a bag of carrots haha

I hope I get as good a result as you do!! I've also been off plan for 2 weeks and not been going to SW (naughty!!) anyway I'm going to back to group today so we'll see what the scales say tonight eek!!

Really need to get back on track but it's hard when you've been 'naughty' for a couple of weeks! Need a kick up the bum me thinks. xx

Enjoy your veg!!

That's what I needed Gracie! My consultant rang me this week and I had a chat about it with her. Soon realised that I had nothing to worry about and my group were really supportive today.

Good luck for your WI tonight x

Phew wasnt half as bad as i thought only half a pound on!! Been stocking up today for meals to make in advance for next week. xx

So glad you are back on track and you won the veg too! (hee hee)

I went back two weeks ago and was shocked to find that 3 months off plan (a holiday and two very poorly people in hospital through October) i had gained a STONE!!! But back on track now and 3.5lbs lost this week at weigh in on Tuesday :D, good week so far this week and you are right this site is great!

Onwards and upwards! Good luck for the following week!

Back