Failed at making rice crispy cakes

maybebaby

I licked the spoon on more than one occasion!! Oh well at least I know not to make cakes again my willpower isnt as good as i thought it was!! Lets just hope those keytones stay put!! Feel really fed up now, just wasnt worth it at all! Taught me a lesson though!

In all likelihood you will be fine - but maybe leave the baking for a bit later on in your LT journey ;)

don't feel too bad, brush yourself off and get back to enjoying weight loss!

Yup, brush yerself off and start again right now :) Ok you had a blip, you are only human afterall and its a natural bodily action to 'eat' :)

When i was on TFR i baked and cooked alllllllll the time!! I found it theraputic - how about smelling foods? I too found that great - especially when my bf would eat a dominos pizza infront of me - he'd automatically know to let me smell it lol - try it see how you get on :)

you've done well so far so keep it up :D x

Hi,
don't beat yourself up with that wooden spoon, just get back on ot and leave the cooking as the others have already suggested. Look at your signature you have only one third left to go, that's fab so keep that in mind when you feel the urge the pick. Take care.
Doirin

don't beat yourself up hun. You are currently fighting what is, most probably, the strongest human instinct (giving your body food) so it's inevitable it will be hard at times.

I made a beef stew with dumplings for my sister and Dad tonight and I had to get them to taste it for salt etc. They sat down to eat it and it was so cold outside and the food smelt so good that I went upstairs and had a good blub :-(

It's HARD. But we're going to get there hun! Brush yourself up and start again- it was a tiny blip

xxx

Yep, agree it can be torture to be around food. On day 3 and had to cook OH dinner(steak&veg). I soooo wanted to have some of the gravy but I stayed strong and resisted. In a way found it therapeutic to be cooking. As much as eating I also miss preparing food and all that jazz. Will have to find a hobby!!!

molly, i live on my own and spend most week nights in hotels so i entirely sympathise. i miss cooking sooooooooooooooooooooooo much :(

love food smells and recipe books and food mags and cookery progs. making my friend a roast dinner next weekend and can't wait for my house to smell of food again!

When i was on TFR i baked and cooked alllllllll the time!! I found it theraputic - how about smelling foods? I too found that great - especially when my bf would eat a dominos pizza infront of me - he'd automatically know to let me smell it lol - try it see how you get on :)

haha soooo sounds like my house!! my boyfriend makes his dinner, hands the plate to me to smell, fetches himself a drink and by the time he's got it i've had my sniff and he can have his dinner back! xxx

Back