failed dieter needs help.fast please

donna70

hi everyone, have tried every diet on the planet, ww bores me but have failed on the cambridge, could someone please tell me what the cs is like, thank-you very much, donna x:break_diet:

Hi Donna put it this way if i can then so can you!!!!. This is my 5th week and have lost 12lbs, like you i have tried them all but cs is so much better 2 shakes a day with your 3 snacks that your allowed and then a dinner. I have Never stuck to anything in my whole life and now 44 thought i better give it a try and who would have thought 5 weeks later 12lbs lighter. Don't miss anything that we are not allowed to eat, not hungry at all, trying my best to still drink the water!!!!!!! GO ON GIVE IT A TRY
Good luck let us know how you get on xoxo

Hi Donna,

I have to agree with Maria! I am on Week 4 of CS and haven't cheated once! I lost 9 lbs in the first 3 weeks. It's not as much as some of the ladies on here, but I am so happy that I am losing weight each week and not feeling hungry!

You can get the starter pack and try it out for one week. The first few days are quite tough as your body will be getting used to eating less carbs. But after that, it becomes routine.

Like Maria, I can't remember the last time I managed to stick to a diet for more than a few days. But it is day 27 today and I haven't cheated - not once! Hoping to lose more weight this week...I am actually looking forward to my weigh in at Rowlands!

Let us know what you decide!

Good luck,

Lisa :)

Back