Failed dieter trying a different way!

Well, I shan't be weighing for, at the very least, a week! I won't tell you all I had to eat, so let's just say I have had my calorie intake, up to and including, twelve months next swan upping!

Am I guilty? NO WAY! If I shut myself away and diet, diet, diet; of course I'll lose weight quickly' But I'll put it back on just as quickly.

Hubby and I had a lovely night with dear friends and it was daylight by the time we got home. I'll hit the 'good for you' foods from now on and soon limit the damage as well as having some great memories.

:) I am so pleased to hear that you had a nice time with your friends. Thats great, and good for you, for not taking it too seriously, you had a lovely time with new memories like you said and as long as you get back on the wagon soon, there is no harm done. ;)

Keep it up.

Gemma
xx

Glad you enjoyed your night out :) Like you say, a night off is fine if you allow yourself it and you get back to your plan afterwards - the odd night off could even be a part of some people's plans.

You're doing great :) Wish I could find your positive attitude and steal some for myself! haha

2 POUNDS GAIN!

So what? It's actually 1 and 3/4 and |I rounded it up.If that was all I'd lost I'd feel it wasn't very much. Back on the straight and narrow and will weigh again next Sunday.

Your attitude is spot on Dorcas - you will get where you want to be by the scenic route; that way you'll enjoy the journey not just the destination!

I'm not ignoring you everyone, I'm down with a tummy bug. I know every brush stroke on the back of the loo door and I have spent so much time in there I'm thinking of sending out change of address cards. If I don't lose the 2lb gain and some then I'm a dutchman! For obvious reasons I have to sign off now. See you all on Sunday morning.

Back in the land of the living and feel as if I have lost a bit more... should have done! Dreadfully hot here so have been having a good deal of milk rather than eating. I've made myself a milk jelly for later and also some banana icecream. (I froze the banana last night) Weigh in tomorrow

Good luck for your weigh in and good to see you back

Thanks! Nice to be back. I've lost the 2lb gain and also another 3lbs so it's nice to be back on the wagon.

Hiya Dorcas, just want to say congrats on your weight loss for the previous week because I missed it, :eek:.

And even though you haven't lost anything this week you are right because at least its not a gain so thats positive. :)

I'm doing ok thanks, just coming out of a slump and feeling more positive again, so back to the hard work tomorrow. :)

I hope you have a good week this week.

Keep going.

Gemma
xx

Back