failed my exams and eating is part of the problem

nicnocks

Aaaargh i could cry, just found out that i failed my exams (i passed 1 and failed 2), totally gutted. It is totally my fault, rather than stay at uni and study, after lectures i would be too busy trying to get home early, meaning i would stop in at marks at the train station and pick up loads of goodies to go home and eat myself curled up on the couch before oh and kids came home. Now im paying for it, i'm fat and i need to do resits :( , Sorry for the rant, just need to vent my anger xx

Hiya hun. Sorry to hear about the resits hun, but try not to beat yourself up about them. I've pretty much been a student since 2003 (full time 2003-2007 and part time from 2007 until now) so I know how you're feeling. I know it must feel like the end of the world at the moment, but you've identified what may be part of the problem, which is a good thing as you know that it's something you can try to address before next year. You didn't say whether your OH is supportive of your studies...would it be possible for him/her to help you out a little more so that you can focus on the resits? Once you pass those you'll feel so much better and you can focus on boosting your marks next year :)

With regards to the goodies from Marks, I don't know what to suggest hun. I'm in the same position...I've put on over 2 stone from my lowest weight as I can't seem to resist eating sweet and fattening rubbish since I gave up smoking! :( I guess all you can do is keep posting on here...everybody's so supportive, particularly when we have our wobbles.

Anyways hun, I probably haven't been much help, but I hope you start to feel a bit better soon. If you ever want to rant you're more than welcome to PM me :)

Sian

xxx

Back