Failure Returning :(

Hi... You & me both.

I started Cambridge in June last year & stayed on till end Oct. I had lost 2. & half stone.

I stopped as my hair started falling out. I meant to go on weight watchers but instead I've eaten & eaten and now I can feel & see the weight gain!!

I sold all my fat clothes so I need to get a grip.

I'm going back to CDC on sat hopefully, so this week am going to eat as low fat & healthy as possible.

I am with you on the target this year. I'm not going to be so stupid again. That tin of biscuits really weren't as nice as my size 14 clothes!!

Good luck x

Me too!
I did cd last april to july and lost 3 stone.
My hair started to fall out too badly.
That and other un realated health problems I stopped.
Now im back having regained all 3 stone :(
I have my first appointment with a new cdc tomorrow at 2pm.
So starting again and I know how hard this week is going to be.. I just hope I succeed.
Having done 11 weeks straight last year I know the longer your on it the easier it is.. its just getting past that start week.
I will be hanging around minimins alot as it helped me so much last time. :)

Hi Donna Marie

Has your hair stopped now? Mine is ever so thin. I know its completely bonkers to consider going back on this diet, but I actually found it do able.

Did you loose your 3 stone in 11 weeks??? For ages I only lost 2lb a week!

I am aiming on ss with milk till easter. I'm hoping my hair won't realise!
Lots of luck & losses!

Hi :)
Yes its stopped falling out but is alot thinner still. But getting better.
It frightened me.. but luckily I had really thick hair before.
Yes I lost 42lbs in 11 weeks.
Biggest loss being week one 10lb and smalleset loss 2 1/2.
I lost every week up to our disneyland paris holiday.
Plan was to restart after it.. but couldnt.
Change of plan now. Going back to my old cdc Wednesday 9.15am as she is lovely. So will now be starting wednesday.
I think im mad for doing it again.. but its the only diet thats ever worked for me and im so unhappy at the moment.
Plan is this time to stick with it and do maintance so im not ever here again.
I ust to read posts about people putting weight back on and id think god I wont that wont be me.. yet here I am.. so easily done. Its crazy.
But im gonna do all I can not to let it happen again.
Learn from my mistskes im hoping.
So are you planning on starting this Saturday?

Hi,

I had think hair too (well lots of thin hair) so now its much less but at least all over my head still.

I aim to restart on sat with same CDC. Just need to confirm time.

I can't believe I have gained - I reckon its about a stone!

Well been to see cdc tonight cause of snow had to rearrange appointment.
Weighed in and got two weeks worth of packs so starting tomorrow. :)

Hi ladies and welcome! I am also a returner did plan last year Jan 1st till 30th April after being on SW since Oct 11 - I lost 7 stone in all but am back after putting back 23lb on! I have been back on plan since 2nd Jan and so far have lost 23lb! We come back as we know it works! My trouble is maintaining it and really need to address this as I do not want to be back every year on the plan!Good luck ladies x

Amazing losses Theresa!! Well done!
Im ashamed to say at my weigh in last night I've put on 41lbs! Since I stopped Cd last july :(
But today is day 1... just about to go make my first shake.
Have a good day ladies :)

Are you lady's going up the steps before you stop? It really is important, I lost 7st and have been maintaining for 1year, sure I put a couple of pounds on over christmas but who doesn't, anyway what I'm saying is, the steps are key to maintaining, re introducing food gradually makes all the difference for long term, I am no way meaning to patronise anyone I just want you all to maintain your new fabulous figures :) xx good luck xx

I didnt go up the steps last time so will definitely be this time.
Thanks for the advice and well done on your loss and maintaining! :)

Well seems today wasnt the best day to start :(
Have got a stinking head cold.. runny nose streaming eyes.. cant stop sneezing.. feel achy headache and feeling sorry for myself lol.
Voice in my head is trying to talk myself into starting another day. BUT! Im not listening... about to have my 2nd shake now... an early night for me tonight is needed I think. :)
I will do this!! :) x

Well seems today wasnt the best day to start :(
Have got a stinking head cold.. runny nose streaming eyes.. cant stop sneezing.. feel achy headache and feeling sorry for myself lol.
Voice in my head is trying to talk myself into starting another day. BUT! Im not listening... about to have my 2nd shake now... an early night for me tonight is needed I think. :)
I will do this!! :) x

Yes you will. :)

Good luck x

Thanks.
Im feeling really ill now.
Husband got me some Beechams Flu Plus hot berry fruits drink and I cant stomach it ontop my two cold shakes today.
My head ears & eyes are hurting and my nose is running like a tap :(
I keep trying to talk myself out of dieting today.. then talk myself back into sticking to it! Im driving myself nuts here! :(
Just dont know what to do for the best.. feeling so sick now :(

Thanks.
Im feeling really ill now.
Husband got me some Beechams Flu Plus hot berry fruits drink and I cant stomach it ontop my two cold shakes today.
My head ears & eyes are hurting and my nose is running like a tap :(
I keep trying to talk myself out of dieting today.. then talk myself back into sticking to it! Im driving myself nuts here! :(
Just dont know what to do for the best.. feeling so sick now :(

If you're feeling poorly babe, I'd say come off it, get better and then try again. :)

Hey Donna. Hope your feeling better soon.

Id stick with it, you might as well get the first few days over with while your feeling rubbish, that way you won't have to go through feeling crap all over again for those first few days when your better, if that makes sense!

Im in the same boat, did the diet last year lost a stone and put 1 1/2 back on :( so annoyed with myself. But I'm back at work now so hoping that ill be able to maintain what I loose as I won't be at home sitting on my backside all day!

i talk myself into eating and them out of eating again a million times a day, it really does drive me nuts. I want to be slim for summer!!! That's my goal...

Hope your feeling better soon, keep warm and stay positive! Xx

Thanks for replys.
I am much better today so trying again.
Weighed again this morning and ive dropped 2lbs since Thursday.
I didnt stick to ss just low calories while ill.. I needed the energy.
So day 1 today 1 choc shake down my first official weigh in with my cdc is Wednesday 6th feb which will be day 12 so hoping for a big loss.
How are you all doing? :)

Not happy. Only had 1 shake today and wont be able to get home till gone 9pm tonight to have another one.. Thanks to my husband (who is so gonna get a shouting at later)I now have to sit through my friends and family all having takeaway.. its only day 1 this is a nightmare :(

Back