Fainting

Berta314

Hi was just wondering of anyone else has been feeling faint or actually fainted while on Lipotrim?

I fainted in the shower yesterday and it was really scary as I was home alone. This is my 6th week of Lipotrim and the first time this has happened in my life. I had a shake afterwards (and I know I probably shouldnt have but i had 2 eggs cos I felt really weak). Felt OK the rest of the day. Wondering if it was the diet or if it was just me feeling wierd or the shower was too hot or something making me too warm? :confused:

Woah! Hi - I had very similar experience this morning when I got out of the shower. TBH it felt like I really really needed food! Anyway I sat on my bed and it passed by and I've been okay for the rest of the day:D. I'm a male and on my 5 day so it was still early for me to have a shake. I was almost tempted to make a slice of toast but it subsided, thankfully.

Yeah it happens to me also. I checked my blood blood pressure and its really low. Ah but the diets not forever so im doing nothing about it.
Typical male behaviour to life's problems lol

Yep I've had that on LT when I've overexerted myself. A little rest and sometimes a shake is all you need. :)

OK so long as its not just me. Scared the crap outta me tho! at least the shower kept me warm lol

Back