Fair, forty but not fat!

Very quick dash through - I'm still STS, which is fab. Eye is not on the diet at the moment, so it's suggesting that maintaining will be ok once I get to target.

3 weeks of mad work left to go, then I'm back on weight-loss watch to shift another stone. Hate taking a break from it, but it's better than stressing myself out and being miserable!

Hope everyone's well and having brilliant successes. Really sorry I'm not here...

No need to apologise, life is pretty busy for you right now, we all understand that! Great on the STS :)

Wow that is excellent! :)

STS, fabulous moog!!!
Just concerntrate on you for now. Lots of love xx

She's still buried under a pile of marking... plus distracted by pretty boat!!! x

Very quick dash through - I'm still STS, which is fab. Eye is not on the diet at the moment, so it's suggesting that maintaining will be ok once I get to target.

3 weeks of mad work left to go, then I'm back on weight-loss watch to shift another stone. Hate taking a break from it, but it's better than stressing myself out and being miserable!

Hope everyone's well and having brilliant successes. Really sorry I'm not here...

No worries, just concerntrate on work and life. Look forward to having you back soon :D

Aaaaaand... I'm back!

The good news is that in over 5 weeks of eating well off-diet, I've put a grand total of 2lbs on! I'm thrilled with that - I was expecting the damage to be much worse (curses the lure of midget gems and hotel conference food!)

So, I'm going to start up again in the morning and see what I can shift over the summer. I'll not really be able to weigh in on a weekly basis until Sept (off doing boaty things for most of the summer) but I will weigh-in when I'm at home. It'll be at slightly weird intervals, but it's better than nothing, right? I'll post every day from my phone to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Hoping to shed another 10lbs or so between now and 1st September. I want to see 11 stone something registering on the scales ;)

So how have you all been doing? Missed you all loads :)

Hi moog,
Glad your back, enjoy your summer on your boat :)
I'm sure you'll get 10lbs of by sept.xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yayyyyy so glad you're back! How are you doing? Well done, 2lbs in 5 weeks is fan-bloody-tastic!! I did more than that just this weekend =/ Have you not decided to give me your boat yet?! Dammit :p

Fantastic to see you're all here and still going. Thanks for the lovely welcome back :)

Caroline, I can't see me ever parting with my lovely boat. It's in Cheshire now, waiting for us to pick it up at the weekend :) I'll PM you with a link to the blog if you want and you can live vicariously!

I'm stunned by the 2lbs. I really deserve to be back up a stone or so, but let's not tell that to my metabolism ;)

You're doing AMAZINGLY. 27lbs is brilliant going :D Well done you!

Ooh yes, do send it! I'm so very jealous of your boat! I love boats and all things water related really. I'd LOVE to know how to sail and have a sailboat but I doubt that'll ever happen!

Ooh yes, do send it! I'm so very jealous of your boat! I love boats and all things water related really. I'd LOVE to know how to sail and have a sailboat but I doubt that'll ever happen!

Never say never. I've passed my shortwave VHF radio licence course while I've been away, so I'm now qualified to transmit messages on a marine radio! It's immensely good fun.

Hi Moog,

great to see you back.
A 2lb gain in 5 weeks is pretty bloomin amazing!!!! :D Well done!!
If it were me it would be 22 I'm sure!

Hope you have a lovely summer on your boat, I'm quite envious. :)

Hey mooooog!! Glad your back :) well done on the 5 weeks off!! Have fun boating!!! I'm not jealous at all :( lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely to be back. I'll catch up with you all properly after work tonight!

Today's menu is strawberries for breakfast (have run out of yoghurt and it's not worth going shopping as I'm going away tomorrow), low fat boursin with jacob's sea salt and rosemary favours and some blueberries for lunch, then a smoked salmon salad for dinner tonight.

Feels like I've never been away ;)

Back